Sun Direct DTH Service / No support No service

1 India Review updated:

Dear Friends,
Please do not think to buy sun direct DTH service; his support and service are very very worst. They promise you for next 48 hours to resolve the issue but I am waiting for them from last 2 months. After several complain nothing has been done. They have worst support in Delhi.
So please please don’t buy sun direct DTH, you have several option so please go for that otherwise you have to pay mental harassments.
My Smart Card no: [protected]
Thanks & Regards,
Chandan
+[protected]

Ch

Comments

• Vi
      11th of Apr, 2011

They have worst service in South as well. I am from bangalore and I have been facing issues since last three months on my SUN DIRECT HD. Pathetic customer service and horrible STB.

• Va
      2nd of May, 2011

I agree with Shri Vinit Relan. My SUN DTC Smart Card No. is 41208342422 and i am residing at Delhi. I have been contacting their customer care on daily basis since Feb 11 and the complaint No. SUN 269616 and they have not bothered to realign the dish without that I am not getting any channel. They have promised to sent the mechanic to realign the dish and will do free of cost. But even after 6 months of changing their satellite the realignment has not been done by them. I am in a hopeless situation without getting any channel and can't able to get anybody to rectify it. God only can save the SUN DIRECT. VA SAHEER, Mob No.9968277613, Address: 19K, CPWD Colony, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110 057.

• Ab
      1st of Jul, 2011

I fully agree there is absolutely no service after sale of DTH. They sell through dealers and when we contact the dealers for service or sun direct they will not respond. My Sun DTH is lying unused for more than 2 months. So please rethink before you buy sun dth.
    M.Abdul razack

• Vi
      5th of Jul, 2011

Guys, If you are using the set top box provided by Samsung...then approach them...with the compaint. This is what i did. And they did out the pressure on Sun Direct officials directly...to correct the issue. My issue is rectified and I am not done with Sun Direct. I have shifted to Tata Sky plus...which is high definition with recorder. Trust me its amazing...The normal channels have the quality of HD Channels of Sun. Tata Sky rocks. the high definition channles with Tata Sky plus are real high definiton and not upscaled...