sun direct dth / Poor Service and no fees reference

1 Iran Review updated:

This Sun Driect Have the ever dirty and illitarate people to give the service. I had called up the Dealer And has to wait for 5 days to get the thing done. The engineer came to my place and said he requires 150 Rs as he came driving the bike to myplace. Can any of the officials tell where is the forum which tell what kind of charges for which problems. This is really rediculous to see that the this dirty service provider is not banned for giving the service. I will suerly longe a complaint with the consumer fourm and wil see what happens if I don't accurate details of the payment of Rs 150 whish i gave to the engineer for just rotating the Anteena Head

Comments

• Su
      4th of Aug, 2009

FIDN FOMN RSQ THIS CARD NUMBER USING IN PAKISTAN ILLEGAL PLZ BLOCK THIS NUMBER CHANNEL TUNE IT SONY

• Su
      15th of Oct, 2009

I am trying to reach Sun Direct for the last fifteen days for renewal of my subscription, but to avail no sucess. I have tried reaching their phone numbers displayed on the website 08022357272 and 08022357278 which numbers are either engaged or nobody picks up the call even after several attempts! Now, after experiencing this pathetic kind of response and customer careless attitude from Sun, i have decided not to renew my subscription and to switch on to some other service provider. After all, why should i pay in advance for getting ###ed? good bye sun direct!

• Ta
      25th of Oct, 2009

hello sir, so many days before i logded one complain about my newly sundirect conction.
    i purchased sundirect on 27/07/2009 under samsung tv offer, in that 4month subcription was free bt i got only 3month subcription.
    i logded complain bt untill no action taken against dealer bez he cheat me n taken about 720RS. for installing sun direct also
    my smartcard no is 4117303093 on the name of vinod tasiwal.

• Js
      3rd of Dec, 2009

This is (vijay.J) residing at 60/1, Dr, moorthy nagar, paadi, chennai-600050. contact no: 9841059234. I have taken a sun direct connection on (1 year) in my name (vijay.J)
    The smart card no: 40249979838 for the part 2 months, I could not receive any signal and getting error messages. I have been riging the customer service for the past 3 months (044-39407575) No. one reponded for first 2 weeks while i required the dealers, they told complaint reffs no: 0015688517 and date 02/12/2009, . He is told pay for Rs.200/-, in service charge and service engee name was ( JAYA KUMAR contact no:9003022422, ) this is not a customer problem, this was a sun direct dish problem, so why should i will pay, i could not pay.also so i have informed them that customer compaint till now no response, could you please assist me regarding the same? i will waiting for your call immidietly.

thanks your regards