sun bingo online / same continuous winners

1 Blackpool, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07708920416

i have joined sunbingo online on 9/9/09 in the early hours of the morning.at about 12.30 on the 9/9/09 i decided to play bingo on this cite and stayed on for some hours and found that the same people were winning over and over again even though most of the time there were no more than 10 people playing i can honestly say that i have never come across this to the extent that i found on the sunbingo cite.i probably sound like a moaning mini but the blatency of this was plain to see, although i won a few games none were more than 2pounds yet you had other people winning between 20 and 30 games each, now im soory but the odds of that happening to the very same people over and over again must be high especially with so few peole playing.im absolutley fuming as my money is as good as any1 elses.i joined this cite as im partially disabled and dont get out and have a lot of time to pass and being a member of other bingo cites i know you get people having multiple wins but this realy was ridiculous and beyond the norm.for me it seems like the little people being nobbled by the big wigs.2 of the usernames that won nearly every prize were bingotiny and jkd01 as i say these people won about 20 to 30 games each.im sorry if i sound like a moaner but it realy was very bad and im sorry if im causing any inconvenience to you

Comments

• Te
      2nd of Nov, 2012

agree 100% a lot of these online sites generate nothing but the same winners day and night . Its about time these sites stopped praying on the unsuspecting desperate vulnerable people who batter thousands of pounds into them . WHY DID THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BAN THESE ONLINE SITES? OH YES THERE IS NO SUCH A THINGS AS A 100% RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR .

• He
      2nd of Feb, 2013

While I know it seems that there are only a few winners, you have to remember that there are hundreds of thousands of people that are members and that its just luck. I barely win and have been a member for a little over a year but then about 6 months ago, I walked away with 2k off the slots. It really is just luck when it comes down to it. Some days you have it and some you don't.

5th of Feb, 2014

totally agree. same winners day in day out. even had 1 person tell everyone it is a con then predict next few game winners and it happened how they said. always same names

31st of Mar, 2015

sin bingo absolute rubbish. same names picked for chat games bonuses etc. to my mind they give wins based on how much a particular person has deposited rather than it being luck. never had a multiple win yet the same people seem to win 1, 2 lines and full house a so called hat trick. if you are like me and decide to speak up about it you get the hosts coming on with the same robotic script ie its all luck, your luck will change, try a different slot obviously reading from a script or if you persist just ban you off. no such thing as a fair bingo site

• Ju
      28th of Jul, 2015

Sun bingo slots rarely pay out as the slots are so manipulated. I thought that was against the law!
    I put £30 in tonight and didn't get one bonus on two games..Horrific and blatant public theft. I think they should ban on line gambling, as these companies are totally ripping people off. The 'so called' hosts are just as bad, working for these greedy companies.

I won £9000 on Party Casino though, the first night I joined..Stay away from Sun Bingo..Play the bigger casino's and if you like the bingo, go out and play it.

• Ne
      29th of Dec, 2015

Just spent £90 on this site and its either lucky lucy or juicylips123 that seems to win 70% of the time, delete button seems a GREAT OPTION, shame on you sun. Same as the hillsborough disaster, cover ups galore
    You should publish the winners as for fairplay should come into it,
    £90 spent in one 3 hour session! Not a penny was won

• Im
      10th of Jan, 2016

joined site lost all welcome bonus and my cash i put in then won £2 on a chat game then won on roulette so tired to withdraw and still had wagering requirement on and was told i still had to meet wagering as i hadnt made a 2nd depo even tho the £2 was credited after my balance had hit zero.
    WHAT A CON THIS IS AND IT WAS ONLY £21 ASWELL!!!

• De
      20th of Jan, 2016

I think you need more evidence than that. You don't know how many tickets these people bought for a start

• Be
      9th of Apr, 2016

sun bingo closed my account after i won a second link in 3 days. I was lucky they allowed me my first withdrawal of 900 then when i withdrew the second win they closed my account. Seems to me this site take your money but if your lucky andwin twice in 3 days they close your account. Im not letting this lie its un fair and i want to know where my winnings go if im not allowed them. Stay away from this site its always same winners and if you win big they shut you down.

• Em
      17th of Apr, 2016

I wished I had come on here first before setting up an account! I set one up in my name yesterday and over and over it was the same winner. My husband has been on today and again its the same winner as yesterday! Its one big scam to get your money! I have asked in the live chat how i report them for being a scam and they just wouldnt give me the information i needed!