Summit Merchant Solutions / untrue information upon contract signing

Savage, MN, US Review updated:

We were unaware of the compleate contract signed and all its conditions. I have spoken with the rep that sold us the credit card machine, and he no longer works there because he was also fed the untruth. Savage Kreations would not have gone with Summit Merchant Solutions if we were explained all the facts about the contracts conditions. I am looking to terminate my position at Savage Kreations Salon, and am now stuck in a 3yr contract or outragious termination fee with Summit which was not explained in full detail. The gentelman that sold us the equiptment, was under the same understanding as he irriterated to the staff at Savage Kreations, and now has left Summit employment because he was being miscommunicated to by the management at Summit Merchant Solutions. All I want is to be out of my contract and no more headachs of future communication with Summit. Owner of Savage Kreations and rep that sighned us up with the contract are willing to geve their input upon request. What can you do to help us?

Comments

• Li
      Aug 25, 2009

You cost us 500.00 $ on our credit card. Your product is bogus. You, Me & others no this

I will never believe in you two again !!!

• Li
      Aug 25, 2009

I've already done this part . you people have lost any respect Iever had for you two !!!

Linda Cohen

• Me
      Feb 04, 2010

I am is the same boat as you I have contacted the sales person and she said the same thing. She no long works for Summit!!! I have contacted the BBB and have gone back and forth wothn them and have not gotten anywhere. Now the have charge my account with a fee of 124.75. I am a small bussiness and can't make ends meet as it is!!!
    Melanie

Jan 28, 2011

sales guy told me i would get better rates that current company. had to pay a 50 application fee. they said i get a 30 day trial where i could cancel with no penalty. i didnt get my first statement until well after 30 days(obviously) and this is when i find out:
    1.i am paying way higher rates due to some fine print.
    2. there is a almost $600 early termination fee ( which i was no longer eligible for)
    3. they were willing to do nothing about the deception of the sales guy (stating that we must go by the contract you signed)
    4. the sales guy no longer works for them.

there is many more things that irritate me but i am weary of phone call s and typing . just thought all should be warned of this company. so no i am paying almost double my old rates and am stuck with this company for 3 years.

• Je
      Jun 12, 2011

You merchant's are so stupid you ### about some contract that if you understood you would have never agreed to well i got a sad truth for you summit merchant solution contracts are almost identical to any other processing company just like the one you were in before switching you ### about things that you would have been unhappy with would you have stayed with your old xyz processing company like the cancellation fee! every processor charges that even cell phone company's charge cancellation fees be a fair hypocrite make sure you complain about your xyz cell phone company on this web site too! the bottom line is your boohooing about things that you would have been unhappy with if you would have stayed with your old company so stop slandering summit merchant solutions if you cant pay the price to except credit cards for your hair business than dont! stop ### about it cuz there are plenty of merchant hair stylist who can pay the price to process credit cards there is no free lunch in the credit card processing industry if you want fee lunch go apply at social services they would be happy to give you free lunch omg! you small merchant's complain about the smallest stupidest ### thats why your on main street not wall street.

• Ri
      Jan 26, 2012

That's real professional Jeremy, I work for a processing company that allows be to sign up merchants without A Contract and no Terminations fees. I do this because that's want the merchant deserves. And I gain their trust and respect. And by they way I have never had a merchant switch to another processing company. I've been doing this four four years with the same company!!! I can tell you never ran a business and if you are a sales rep for summit I can see why merchants are complaining..