Summit Merchant Solutions / Whatever

I work for summit merchant solutions and have been for 3 months. Yes they do promise alot of things that are not true, However if you are any kind of salesperson you can over come objections. I currently and since the first month have made over 5000.00 monthly. yes the leads are crap but all it takes is a couple good ones a week and a salesman to do it. Quit crying cause your not a salesman.

Su

Comments

11th of Jun, 2009

What is the best way to maximize your orders working in this position?

Networking, cold calls, software search and follow-up tools?

mar97034@msn.com

• Un
      24th of Sep, 2009

Your no salesmen your a con artist! Way to go con man! Sign people into 3 year contracts and not disclose that to them charge them $6, 000 with a leased piece of equipment that really only cost $400.00! Shall I go on? Your no sales men your a con artist piece of crap!

• Jc
      5th of Oct, 2009

I agree, i was hired into this company thinking I would actually help small business save a buck or two NOT THE CASE. sure you can make money at this if you are a heatless douche bag with no moral and don't mind getting upset at business owners who care about the money they are spending.

You are taught to push urgency to the owners all that does is make them make an uninformed decision in 1 hour that will affect the long term operation of the business. I was told by my supervisor not to leave rates and if that owner doesn't want it then I should do across and to the left and right and talk to those business. I now realize they don't care about business they care about money now and using their employees.

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST FOR EMPLOYEES AND BUSINESSES ALIKE... PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM

• Se
      27th of Oct, 2010

If your open to working with a company with high morals/standards and provides most clients a cost plus rate structure give us a call. We start our sales reps at 60% revenue splits.

You can learn more at www.revolution-payments.com

• Mu
      12th of Nov, 2010

SUMMIT MERCHANT SOLUTIONS IS A JOKE!!! THEY PROMISE ALL THIS MONEY FOR GAS, PHONE AND COMMISSION BUT YET DONT PAY YOU!!! THEN WHEN YOU TRY TO FIND OUT WHY THEY GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• So
      13th of Jan, 2011

I recently had to change salons ...The New salon does not use Summit, thank God ... This company promised $5 fee per month 50c transaction fee and low rates ... I want cancell service and they will do this for $500 fee or you can pay what turns out to be a low$36 a month to not use the service at all... When I asked to speak to a suppervisor I was told I couldn't.. I have never delt with a more corrupt unprofessional company in my life...

• Ac
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I think that if you know you are selling people your comment " Yes they do promise alot of things that are not true, However if you are any kind of salesperson you can over come objections." Over coming objections is different from promising people things that you know are not true. A salesman does not mislead anyone with lies. Everyone has objection but overcoming those objections with the truth is what makes you a good salesman. Basically you make money good for you but you lie and cheat the people you are making money from. How is that a good thing? Remember what goes around comes around. So you can say Whatever but those lies will come back around and get you.

• Sm
      18th of Feb, 2011

saleman,
    What did you sell that makes you a great and ethical saleman.lol From the sound of your name you have only made one sales. lmao Seriously, What product or service did or do you offer?

• Mu
      8th of Mar, 2011

I just started working with summit I start my leads on Monday. I just came across this and am very concerned. I am a good salesperson and have been in the mortgage business for quite sometime. Im familiar with overcoming objections so that does not scare me whatsoever. If the leads are as crappy as said than I can self generate that is what you do in sales ( whatever it takes). Im intersted in knowing the fact of what makes this such a bad business other than bad leads. What promises do the renig on Id like to hear from anyone who is or was employed. What exactly am I getting myself in to?

• Co
      14th of May, 2011

mustknow, ive worked here for a couple of days, have not found anything bad except for unethical salespeople and people singing on to this company without reading the fine print. all big companies are out there to make money, ive heard rich people get rich by screwing people over. so whats so wrong with a salesmen going out and making honest deals with honest people? companys cant just sell you something and then charge you with other charges without having it in the contract first right? thats illegal. if this company makes money that way, wouldnt they have been shut down a long time ago? maybe im wrong, but i think i have a good point.