Summerbay Resorts / Scam and fraud!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 080-000664735

I had a conversation with a gentleman last night offering me all sorts of holidays all over America for a great price. After some time we agreed on a price of £99.00. To my dismay i have gone onto the internet today to view my bookings and all of the web sites have disappeared and the phone numbers i was given no longer are working. I have informed my credit card company and they are telling me i have to wait until my statement is printed off. Summerbay also took more money than was agreed. I would be grateful if anyone could help as i am in the uk. I have emailed summer bay but am not holding much hope as i cant get hold of them any other way.

I would suggest that no one takes up there great offers!!!
Va

Comments

Ji
  18th of Mar, 2009
dear people,

Im so thankfull you left these messages!..
about summerbay Resorts,
today ive got a mail with the news that i did win a vacation to florida for 10 days including a rental car for 7 days and an bahama cruse,
But i find it verry unbelieveble, im from the nethelands (why would i win a vacation like that from a travelagency from england or america. so i called a few people to ask if i should believe this (cous it was a verry beautifull offer, and somewhere inside i wanted to believe this!) but the people i talked to they didnt find this verry believeble so i did a search on the internet. and there it is! several complains about Summer Bay Resorts. people who lost 10.000 tenthousends of money by believing these scams! people who lost there houses, jobs, everything!.
Im so glad people make a note of these complains and swindlers. so i did't fall for it, thank u all verry much i realy appriciate your stories.
best regards
Jidske
Ca
  11th of Jun, 2009
Dear friends,
Recently, I was told that I had won a vacation worth $3000 by some Summer Bay holiday pop-up promotion. After spending abot 30 minutes of my own cellphone airtime, they asked me for my credit card number, and in my stupor I gave a woman scammer, who calls herself mary dick (or whatever!), phone number 0011 480 7260 462/ 001 407-260 3621, my credit card number. I must have agitated her whiskers as she sounded restless because she could not access my account and she asked me if I was using another credit card. I told her I had one credit card but I was going to the bank the following morning. The next evening she phoned me and asked for the card number, which she could not get. She was angry, calle me an ###-hole (whatever that means!) and hung up. I laughed to myself. Even if itwas in the stone age, would you win a stone and still pay for it with a rock? These scammer were raised in a fish tank! There are oceans of well-informed people around the world who would not even tune in to such vibes. This woman must go home and be taught how to raise kitchen bugs and flies. No kid deserves a mother like her. To all you people out there, If you want a good holiday, save up for it, or simply do not go anywhere. Just enjoy the surroundings, plant trees, do something positive that will impact whoever will see what you are doing. Make your surrounding a resort for others. That is the change we need in society, not like these swine fleas at this bogus rat-hole (scam-hole) called the summer bay Resorts- whatever they are! (pardon my Spanish!). I hope she reads this and she would know who it is.

Caballero,
Cape Town, South Africa.
Kl
  11th of Aug, 2010
did any of you guys get their money back? You think it works cancelling the CC transaction before it has cleared?
Kl
  11th of Aug, 2010
Hi, did any of you guys get their money back ever?
do you think cancelling the CC transacion before it has cleared works?
Sc
  21st of Dec, 2010
Hello, would you really like to know how this place works fromt his inside? Then let me enlighten you, I work at the summer bay resort call center. I've been there for about a month and I can honestly say that these people are a legit buisness, now don't get me wrong they want your money and that's all they care about. They have been in business sence 93 are with the BBB and R.C.I which is one of the leaders in timeshares. The whole pop up on the computer s complete crap cause we tell everyone that there special and they have been the only one awared with the 3000 doller travel package. But in reality if you have the money and the time it may be worth it to you you do get 2 weeks worth of vacation in the best place to be for vacations right in the heart of florida. 898 us is what you pay for the package if ur a smooth talker yourself you can get them to drop the price cause all they really want is to sale you a timeshare when u get here.Keep in my you must pay your own airfare and there is a 15 doller a night hotell fee anight. But honestly no matter what buisnees your in people are always gonna call it a scam when really they were just uneducated consumers so ask questions and read constracts.
P.S. they would rather have you cancel with them rather with get a chargeback thourgh the credit card company cause if a cc company see hibitual chargebacks they will cancel there merchant account with that company just keep that in mind good luck with your vacations people and stay educated
Sc
  30th of Jul, 2011
The Summer Bay Partnership is a monstrous fraud ring has a rating of F with the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-r ... mont-fl-1008247

Summer Bay Partnership
Find a LocationPhone: (352) 242-1100
Fax: (352) 242-3828
(407) 872-0938
View Additional Phone Numbers
25 Town Center Blvd Ste C, Clermont, FL 34714
jbaker@summerbayresort.comBusiness Management
Brandon Bizar, Vice President, is also known to BBB as a principal in the following companies: Vacation Link of Florida, Inc., California Vacation Holdings Group, LLC, Preferred Guest Services, LLC, Summer Bay Getaways, LLC and Reservation Services International, Inc.

For a complete report on any of these companies, please visit www.bbb.org
Contact Information
Complaint Contact: Mr. James Baker (Manager)
Mr., Joe E. Scott (CEO)
Ms Dawn Rudnicki
Mr. Brandon Bizar (Vice President)
Business Category
Vacation Time Share, Resorts

Products & Services
This company operates timeshare resorts and offers timeshare packages.

Alternate Business Names
Gatlinburg Town Square, Inn at Summer Bay, SBR Florida Vacations, SBRHoliday.com, Summer Bay Preferred, Summer Bay PTN, Summer Bay Resorts, Summer Bay Resorts at Las Vegas, Summer Bay Travel Coop, Summer Bay's Crown Point Lodge & Golf Club, Summer Bay's Tradition Inn

If you have been defrauded or scammed by the Summer Bay Partnership fraud ring, contact the Florida State Attorney General:

Florida Attorney General