summer creek homes / crooked bussiness operation

1 31473 rancho viejo roadSan Juan Capistrano, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949 4818240

this company's business practice is very malicious DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS CO OR C.SHEPARD THEY ARE EVIL PEOPLE.

Lo

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Jun, 2009

they are cotributing to illegal forecloser sale they are putting people out of there house they have to be stopped no respect for human life

• Lo
      3rd of Jul, 2009

this componey would will steal right out from under you i would not trust anyone from this compony

• Ke
      21st of Feb, 2011

I have found out alot of fraud with Chris Shepard and his construction workers they are fraud and file BK. They steel properties to flip them. I am reporting them to DRE

• Ne
      6th of Aug, 2013

Before you purchase a flipped home from Chris Shepard, go to the City's Building Department and request copies of all permits pulled on the upgrades to the home you are interested in. I bought a flipped house from Chris Shepard in May 2012. In October 2012, I discovered the garage roof repairs were not done correctly, when the rainy season started, I had major leaks in the garage and paid a licensed contractor to pull permits and replace the garage roof. Chris Shepard refused to pay any portion of my out of pocket costs because I had already signed off on the request for repairs long before the rains came. In January 2013 my house had a gas leak in the upgraded kitchen, the gas line connections in the wall behind a spice cabinet with granite countertop next to the stove were loose, causing a gas leak, this could have blown up my house. I had to hire a plumber to correct the shoddy job Chris Shepard's contractors did, once again, no permits were pulled by Chris Shepard's contractors. In July 2012 my house had a fire in the attic caused by knob and tube electrical wiring. Researched and found out from the City Dept of Building Inspection that the electrical and gas upgrades by Chris Shepard's contractors are not up to City Code and were never permitted by a City Building Inspector. At the time of purchase, seller did not disclose old knob and tube wiring.

• Th
      29th of Dec, 2013

These comments cannot be any further from the truth. I have doing business with Chris for 20 years and I have not found a more ethical and honest person. I have found most comments with Chris as well as others that receive complaints is that they are unfounded and distorted. It is really sad that anyone can say anything without being held liable via this site. Someone can be mad at someone else for whatever reason and just write lies to hurt others.

29th of Dec, 2013

Chris is an honest guy. I agree with what the real truth 2u is stating above. There are so many deadbeats don't take care of their homes and really bring down the neighborhood. I am glad Chris repairs these homes. I bought one of his remodeled homes and was very pleased. If you don't take care of your home and don't make your payments of course you will lose it. You should blame yourself and no one else.

30th of Oct, 2014

I purchased a home from Chris with Daniel as the contractor. From beginning to end it was a complete nightmare with these two people. Once the transaction was complete and we started opening walls and redoing our "flip", yes, it was that bad. Each and every project exposed shoddy workmanship and illegal practices. Our contractors have VOLUNTEERED to testify should we file charges because they were shocked at the irresponsible work done. By way of example there was illegal wiring throughout the house (exposed wires touching pipes, wires dangling in the walls), asbestos in the attic, duct work held together with duct tape, the list is long and ridiculous. Buyer beware.

• Do
      21st of Jan, 2015

These complaints do not make sense, I have worked with Chris for many years with no issues. If you look through the user "look" 's profile you will see he has made other complaints to the effect of "These people stole my house". Summer Creek Homes and Chris Shepard are a property flipping company, NOT a credit company and NOT stealing your house. All the properties were purchased legitimately through the MLS so if your house was "stolen" you should probably pay your mortgage so your house is not purchased by someone else.

To address the other complaints, all properties have a home inspector inspect the property before the sale is completed and this inspection report is given to the homeowner and repairs are made on necessary items. These houses are NOT new construction, they are houses that were purchased and remodeled. It is very clearly stated in disclosures provided to the buyer. These complaints hold no water and are irresponsible

• Ju
      3rd of Feb, 2016

I been working with Chris shepherd for the last 6 months
    And as of today he is been a very honest person puts
    A lot of money and quality material on all his flip homes
    It is a shame how can people comments very nasty stuff
    About him...