Summer Bay Resorts / Rip off!
In January 2008 I purchased what I believed to be only 2 adult theme parks. Anything else that was included would be free. The sales person I would say deliberately forgot to mention that my husband and I would have to attend a 90 minute presentation in order to receive our 'free hotel accommodations'. Had I known this I would certainly have refused the 'special offer'. Also, if I were to have a refund I would have declined within 7 days but didn't find out until I visited the web site today. That is another bit of information that was conveniently left out when speaking to that person. Granted, I have 3 years to use this promotion or transfer to someone else but they also will not care for it. I'm very upset about this and I just hope I can get my money back but I very much sure I won't.
More Summer Bay Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed 
- Summer Bay Resort - They just scammed me 
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel 
- Summer Bay Resort - Rip-off 
- Summer Bay Resort - Scam and cheating 
- Summer Bay Resort - If its a scam
- Summer Bay Resort - Money from my account 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Holiday Package
- Summer Bay Resorts - scam artistes 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! Beware It's a SCAM!