Summer Bay Resorts / Don't trust them

What stuns me, is that alot of people were the "1.000.000" visitor. I was also that one. Being 15 and having no creditcard an a lousy phone with only change on it, i called. First i was greeted by a man who asked for my confirmation code right away. I hung up and called again, saying i was "cut off" A lady sayd hello and we started talking. I asked straight forward if this was a scam, and she ofc. sayd no. I actualy said, loud and clear, that i was a minor and not legaly allowed to recive such price. (Btw, i was offered a 3000$ shopping spree on a crusie somewhere). She asked for my full name, i just gave her my first name to be sure, and se kept on talking. She seemed very nice and polite and sounded like the real deal, but i didn't quite believe her. I asked WHY they gave out free 3000$ trips and how they would get that money back, and she just answered that they were giving out trips to three destinations in the US. ´Getting no proper answer, i asked her again, and go the same response.

I'm glad that i didn't give her anything after i found out that people was scammed both before and on their trip.

SHE SAID HER NAME WAS: D E R E E C E H O W E L L.

Don't trust them.