Summer Bay Resort / Smoother than smooth! Run!
I received a message that I have won a holiday and that I needed to call a given number. I called and a very pleasant lady (Jo-Ann Lester) told me that I was so lucky and she is so happy that I called the number because if I did not I would have missed a great opportunity ... bla, blah ... After about half an hour of 'conversation' and explanations of the three holidays I have won (Orlando, Bahamas, Daytone). When Jo-Ann told me that I had to pay more the $800 I said 'oh, that's the catch' and she basically told me that I was crazy not to see what a great deal it was. It all started to smell really fishy ... finally I was 'handed over' to Alisa who was supposed to clinch the deal and who tried her best to be polite but I could just sense that she was just trying to 'get' me ... She reminded me of the plus I had to pay .. I said that I was uncomfortoble with this and that I'd check and call back. And guess what happened: She became rude, told me that the trip would be 3800 when I called back and then she hung up on me!!! I hope people will not fall for this ... whenever you have to pay money for something you have 'won' ... scram!
More Summer Bay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed 
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel 
- Summer Bay Resort - They just scammed me 
- Summer Bay Resort - Rip-off 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! 
- Summer Bay Resort - If its a scam
- Summer Bay Resort - Money from my account 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Holiday Package
- Summer Bay Resorts - scam artistes 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! Beware It's a SCAM!