Summer Bay Resort / Smoother than smooth! Run!

1 10 Rue de BrestUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 00 33 (0)6 44 59 95 23

I received a message that I have won a holiday and that I needed to call a given number. I called and a very pleasant lady (Jo-Ann Lester) told me that I was so lucky and she is so happy that I called the number because if I did not I would have missed a great opportunity ... bla, blah ... After about half an hour of 'conversation' and explanations of the three holidays I have won (Orlando, Bahamas, Daytone). When Jo-Ann told me that I had to pay more the $800 I said 'oh, that's the catch' and she basically told me that I was crazy not to see what a great deal it was. It all started to smell really fishy ... finally I was 'handed over' to Alisa who was supposed to clinch the deal and who tried her best to be polite but I could just sense that she was just trying to 'get' me ... She reminded me of the plus I had to pay .. I said that I was uncomfortoble with this and that I'd check and call back. And guess what happened: She became rude, told me that the trip would be 3800 when I called back and then she hung up on me!!! I hope people will not fall for this ... whenever you have to pay money for something you have 'won' ... scram!

Ga

Comments

• Ih
      21st of Apr, 2010

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT ihatesummerbay@yahoo.com! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!

• Ro
      17th of May, 2010

I bought a vacation package from these people. I canceled the deal 45min. later. I talked to the manager of sales and he said he would refund our money. We immediately called our credit card company and tried to dispute this deal and it was too late they had already processed our card. Not only they didn't refund our money but the $299.00 package was billed an extra $99.00 and reservation fee of $6.95 totaling $404.95. I called them back was bounced from person to person, I was put on hold for 45minutes then they disconnected me. I called back and got the guy who originally put me on hold. He informed me that these vacations were non-refundable. By this time I was fighting mad. The guy was very errogant and said that because I was upset he no longer could help me and hung up again. I don't know about you but I work too hard to be cheated out of my money. My name is Bob Klotter my e-mail is gklotter@centurytel.net and I'm very interested in a class action suit against these criminals. I just can't believe that the FBI doesn't shut these people down.

• Da
      10th of May, 2017

@robertklotter at least consider that you got off for 404.95 i MADE BE IGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE WHEN i BOUGHT INTO THIS TIME SHARE DEAL AND AM OUT 35k AND IF i WANT TO GET RID OF IT(no one will buy it!) i WILL HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER 5400.# TO DO SO. OTHER WISE i HAVE TO PAY MAINTENANCE FEES FOR EVER!!!