Summer Bay Resort / Awful company

I purchased vacation property and then i was ripped off. The persons name was Steven Tex Tucker. He said he was over all of the place and was just in the town for a few hours to help. He show me a place and then he told us what a good deal that it was and now we haven't been able to use it and it is paid off all i want is my money back and no part of this scam. I have lost over 18000.00 dollars in this company and still cant use the property. Please don't get scammed to i just want my money back and for no one else to get scammed the same way that i was.

Vi

Comments

• Le
      12th of Jan, 2010

I ordered a exercise machine over the phone this morning and was told at the end of the conversation i was eligible for a 3 free night hotel, just for ordering. So like a dummy i said "really?" Next thing i know, this lady is saying how wonderful this opportunity is...
    So like a dummy, i said yes. After doing some research and talking to my husband, who was really mad... I called my bank first, they said that i could refuse the charges, but try to cancel it first. So i called the summer bay resort 866 number, after being on hold for a while then getting transferred, and put on hold AGAIN, got thru to a guy, then immediately got cut off!!! Called back again, on hold again. Finally got the same guy, i think, explained my situation, after a little pressure, first said he could make it half the price for me! This is when i really got skeptical. Then after a bit, and some rude customer service he said it was canceled. I guess i will wait to see my bank statements. Look out everybody: This is a scam. I have never been suckered into anything like this before, So moral of my story: if it looks to good, IT IS!

• As
      26th of Feb, 2010

hi im from perth wa i got email from summerbayresort i won a holiday to orlando for myself 3 kids im on a pension. so then i caall free call no, and agree to a holiday scam thing is they told me airfares not in clueded have to pay &2000 each i said no then they called me back said they will reduced the 1400 package to 100 left to pay from 800 i said i cant afford it i gave in realised its scam they wanted credit card 100 deposit from my mums acc so we agreeed never saw replacment money they said they will put it back after not takin this what out for this lying scam perth wa

• Ih
      21st of Apr, 2010

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT ihatesummerbay@yahoo.com! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!