Summer Bay Getaway Ft.Lauderdale, FL. / we were charged and recieved no reservation

1 Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

When I called in on a product which was advertised on TV paid programming, gave the information, and then found that they could not send to Canada, I was then put thru to a persuasive sales scheme unrelated to that product and led to believe that I had won a free trip to Florida, got swayed to purchase and then was charged on Visa and NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING in the mail confirming anything. - just a charge to VISA. Did I ever get suckered. I have no phone number nor address for contacting this company.

Dt

Comments

30th of Sep, 2011

Hoping someone can help me out with this. In May i rec'd a phone call about a so called great vacation and travel package. Sure is good!!! Visa was charged but no information has been received. I require a phone number so I can find out if I will ever receive anything or did I as someone else noted "get sucked in"...

Please see if I can obtain this information...thanking you in advance,
    Carolle

• El
      13th of Feb, 2012

954-776-5699 hope this helps

• Su
      18th of Sep, 2013

Summer Bay Getaway, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. took my money on my visa for a 4 day and 3 nights in Napa Valley, CA, 2 tickets, 3 days and 2 nights in Las Vegas, Nev, 2 show tickets and a three year extension. When I call reservation 866 592 6830 May 22, 2013, I was told that Napa Valley CA was no longer available but Disney World or Daytona or Los Vegas was available.. Our family is having a big gathering in Los Angeles, CA area Oct 13, 2013 so I was going to utilize my $248. package up on Napa, CA right after. Today, 9/18/13 I search www.mynaoagetaway.com (this was on purchase pkg. I purchased for to use to book vacation package.) is no longer available. So, with my anger knowing this was no longer available as I purchased to go to Napa Valley, CA and letter headed as RiverPointe, napa Valley, CA call 866280 3120. So today, 9/18/13 I called the 866-280-3120 and the man, Mark told me that Napa Valley is again available but that I would have to make a reservation 30 days in advance. AS YOU CAN SEE, OCT 13, 2013 family gathering is certainly not 30 days out so my whole package cannot be utilized as could have been. I can submit purchase agreement package showing complete detail described herein. rthwds22@aol.com. Ruth