Summer Bay / Dodgy scam

United States Review updated:
Summer Bay
Just wanted to inform everyone that is involved with Summer Bay Holiday Scam, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I too was tricked into giving my credit card details over the phone & have lost TEMPORARILY $944 australian. ADVICE Trust NO ONE!!! safest option guys, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
I am in the long drawn out process of receiving (fingers crossed) my refund via my Bank & their investigation squad. They & Miss Badlady 717 advice has been an extreme help. Thanks!
You need to fax a letter to summer bay immediately, don't believe their 72 hour crap customer care follow up, YOU WONT GET THROUGH. keep receipts & fill out a dispute claim with your bank. If your lucky, they will cover investigation costs for nothing, as part of their service. Will take approximately 2 - 6 weeks to completely follow through.

Be Patient guys, I know you feel stupid, however you will get your money back if correct procedures are followed. Stay cool, calm & collective & remember never give your credit card details eva over the phone or net (unless its for flights) to anyone.

N  17th of Mar, 2010 by

Summer Bay - liars
summer bay

Their salesmen in Gatlinburg are the most lying ### I have ever been near. Don't buy anything, what they tell you is lies. They are lawyered up so much you'll never get your money's worth or money back. May they all rot on earth and burn in hell.