Sumadhura Infracon / Very delay in construction and Fake Commitments

1 Review updated:

I came to Sumadhura Infracon builders through classifieds adds and I quite interested about thier projects after visiting their white projects. But after visiting the project they pressurizing me to book flat by telling the limited period offer and so on but I took little time to inquire with my friends and their existing customers. Then only I came to about them and they were suggest me to don't book flat in this builder. and even they explained how the faced lot of OC problems even after the possession. And told that about the Sales and GM Monish Sing how they give a fake commitments and how they struggled. After getting this much of suggestions I didn't went to Sumadhura Infracon.

Ma
Mar 18, 2016

Comments

• Fi
      Jun 15, 2016

this is a one of the best fraud company in bangalore. Don't Trust them they are big cheater. if u booked flat in sumadhura project neither u get flat nor money back. avoid these comapny.i know how these company and how difficult to get your money back. i suggest every one before booking any flat, check that builder background and check online reviews of customer then u can know about that builder.