Sultry Hair / Do not order from them

I wish I would have known that Sultry Hair was a crock before I made my purchase. I received my hair today and man am I disappointed. First of all I ordered a 12" and received a 10" or shorter. Secondly the hair is suppose to be curly like it was in the picture and its coarse and wavy. I thought I was going to get soft pretty Indian hair, but instead I got a hot mess! I called and left messages and emails to Sultry Hair but I was told that I can only exchange not return. I’m going to fight this because if they couldn’t get my order right the first time. I don't want to give them the opportunity to mess up again. If you can read this...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY!!!

Va

Comments

5th of Jul, 2008

I have to whole heartedly disagree I have had nothing but great experiences from them. Even when they shipped me the wrong color by mistake once, I alerted them of the issue and they corrected the problem by exchanging the items and they also gave me 10% off my order. WOW! Most companies, let alone online companies, forget about you and don't respond to your emails after your order is paid for. Sultryhair.com went out of their way and I have since been a loyal customer for over 3 years. They have great hair extensions; I mean the quality is the best. I have worn each hair extension pack for 6 months or longer. As I mentioned above their service is exceptional and I am glad because for me, a company has to have a great product as well as great service to get my money. So instead of complaining on a chat board, you should have first tried to resolve the problem with them, instead of writing that they are crooks because that makes you sound really suspicious like a disgruntled competitor? What many people don't realize if that a complaint board is great, people take advantage and use it for their own personal gain, like competitors. So find out for your self, don't take her my word or anyone else's word for that matter.

• La
      10th of Mar, 2009

I MUST AGREE, I have purchase hair from there before and have had no problems. They are human so they did mess up the address at first but once I realized it and called them. They changed it immediately...and I have been wearing my hair for 4 1/2 months now and plan on buying my sister some for her senior prom in a couple months. I have to be real, I thought buying hair online was going to be sham, but honestly I am satisfy I dont think I will ever go back to buying remy from the beauty supply stores.

• Li
      18th of Mar, 2009

I purchase hair from there before, and i paid for overnight and it came 6 day later they are very very poor with call u back, i had to report them to the BBB.

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2009

for black hair curly is best.i ordered curly and wavy.curly looks so much better, more real.wavy, i can understand why she said it was a hot mess because the wavy is not for black hair.it is to shiny with no texture.

• Ri
      6th of Aug, 2009

I totally AGREE! I bought a frontal piece and it sheds terribly bad and its super nappy. I have only had it for a month.

• Bo
      20th of Nov, 2009

Did you ever receive your hair or a refund? I placed a order with sultryhair.com as well on 11/5/2009 and of course the money was taken out of my bank account by 11/06/2009 on the website I received a auto response saying it will ship 2-3days...it is now 11/20/2009 and I have yet to receive my hair or a refund as I have requested multiple times. I don't beleive sultryhair.com is still in business with their fraudulent ways of doing business. All I wanted was some hair for the holidays, and it is thanksgiving in a few days no hair and no money to buy another one...you are right she is quite responsive when it is a new order I know this because I tested her, and she failed. I e-mailed her from a second e-mail address as a new client requesting the same hair I ordered and paid and is "backordered" she was ready to take my money again without telling me the product is on backorder. PLease either fulfill my order or give me a refund as quickly as you took my money out.

• Eb
      16th of Feb, 2010

Sultryhair.com is absolutely HORRIBLE with customer service. They dont call back, they dont answer phone calls or e-mails, and they live chat is never working. so glad I checked these complaints out before ordering from them. I was a prospective customer and STILL couldn't get any service from them.

• Bl
      9th of Jun, 2011

I have been more than pleased with the quality of my extentions both weft and individual, as well as closures. I however ordered and expected next day delivery and paid for shipping as such and did not receive it on time without reimbursement. I had taken out my hair and made an appointment with the salon based on the expected delivery, my hair was a hot mess for a few days .

• Ia
      15th of Jun, 2016
    Sultry Hair - Please do not purchase hair from them
    Sultry Hair

Sultry hair (Jeff) has promised me a refund of over $300.00 since Feb 10, to date, I have not received a refund and they will not return my phone calls or respond to my emails. They are scam artist!! Please do not purchase from them. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau. If you have been scammed by them, please do contact the BBB, they should not remain in business!!! Jeff is the person I have been dealing with, he has made promises that my money is on the way, then he emails me with an excuse as to why my money is not on the way. Please do not purchase hair from them.

15th of Jun, 2016
    Sultry Hair - Worst Customer Service Ever
    Sultry Hair

I order two bundles of hair on December 16th, hoping to wear it for the holiday's or at the least New Year. After not hearing from them or seeingthat no tracking number was available, i called them. The number I called was out of service, OMG good thing I paid through paypal, I filed a complaint on paypal only after having my 3 personal emails ignored over the course of 2 weeks. on Jan 10 after my complaint Tim Kelly emails me staing that the hair was out of stock because of the holidsy sale. You would think some would have sent an email stating so?! Then I am told to look for a refund though paypal. also he lied to cover himself by sayiong he sent me an email, no such email exists. 6 days later still no refund, I had to send another email through paypal, asking when I can expect a refund, no response, so I had to esculate my complaint, them finally O get a refund on the the 20th. Over a month later. This company is ruining itself, I have been loyal for like 5 years but this is the 2nd time I have been through this. So I am saying goodbye to sultry hair. That's too bad!