Sukant Meher of Connect2World Network is a FraudConnect2World Network

1 Review updated:

Dear Friends,

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling & calling day & night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: [protected], no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call & said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me & later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service & make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner & he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA &d Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB & lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Scam Company, so please beware of Scams.

CEO:

Assistant Manager Operations at

Connect2World Network (P) Limited

Owner of "Sapori World" at Connect2World

Network (P) Limited
Franchise at Connect2World Network (P)

Limited

Most unsatisfied Customer

Kuldeep Brar

Kb

Comments

• Kb
      Sep 25, 2010

NETWORK OPERATIONS (NOC) :

HelpDesk 24x7 : [protected]

Sep 25, 2010

Dear,

This is in regards to the complaint lodged above which is being replied from the customer support of Connect2World Network. First of all i would request the person who has quoted a complain against the company that please write your full name, address, contact number to get verified that your are really a customer of connect2world and you have faced problems with Connect2World Service. Because looking at the nature of complain everyone can clearly understand that this complain has no genuinity. When you are complaining on anything then not only mention company's contact details also please mention your contact details so that people reading out the message also can get in touch with you to know the fact. This will really help you to prove that you are a well wisher for the citizens of USA & Canada.

For your kind information as well as our customer information Connect2World Network or any of its sales associate never takes any card details over the phone. For security reasons we always ask all our customers to go online or purchase the deal through website. Just bcoz of this non of the customers can complain that they have been charged wrongly through their card. This has all been done for the customers security point of view. So we request all our customers not to disclose your Credit/Debit card details, Login ID N Password to any of the sales team member of Connect2World Network or any company over the phone.

Now if you think that your complain is genuine, then please reply this message containing all your contact details n account details. You can also email us at [protected]@connect2world.net

Support

Sep 26, 2010

Dear Kuldeep,

Showing a local access number of a company doesn't mean you are the customer of connect2world network . Looking at your comment we can say that you are not at all customer of any calling card company in the world. Customers never panic or waste their time in this manner. They simply go with legalities. You are not sitting at India that you need to fight in this way. If you are really a citizen of US than you should be well aware of the laws of US that all the money of its citizen are always insured. Instead of posting in forum just get in touch with your credit/debit card issueing bank and ask for the reversal of payment. The bank can easily do it.

So dont panic.

Moreover the access number which u have mentioned is not an access number of this company. You can cross check it with our local access numbers which is there in the website www.connect2world.net/localaccess.php

Support

• Kb
      Sep 28, 2010

Dear Customer Support Team of Connect2World Network,

We have Mailed several Times to: [protected]@connect2world.net, [protected]@connect2world.net, [protected]@connect2world.net, [protected]@connect2world.net, [protected]@connect2world.net, [protected]@connect2world.net and many Other mail IDs.

Where is Your Company CEO, Sukant Meher and your agents Maksud and Jagdish?

My Access Number is: [protected] and this Proves that we are Customers of your Fraud Company.

You will see more Postings from all my Friends who have been Cheated by Connect2World Network.

One of Your Most Unsatisfied Customer

Kuldeep Brar

Oct 01, 2010

Dear Customers,

This posting is from the desk of Customer Support - Connect2World Network. This posting is in regards to the fake complaint against the services of Connect2World Network observed in the forum. Any existing or new customer having any doubt in the services or the company then for confirmation please call at our Customer Care Numbers mentioned below:
    USA- [protected]-740o
    CAN- [protected]
    AUS- [protected]
    NZ - [protected]

Also any new customer at the time of sign up can ask for references to the sales associate over the phone to cross check the services of the company and its relation with the customers.

For Customer Information:

Connect2World Network has its headquarter in London (UK) and it Network Support Center in Singapore. For details please visit https://www.connect2world.net

Thanks & Regards
    Customer Support Team
    Tel: +[protected] (UK)
    Email: [protected]@connect2world.net

Oct 01, 2010

Dear Editor,
    It has been observed that somebody has given fake comments in the name of Connect2World Network (An International Telecom Company) registered in London, UK. The comments are behalf of the CEO Sukant Meher and its company Connect2World Network.

For further details please review the links

Our Customers are based at USA, Canada & Australia. Now this person who has posted fake comments is showing himself to be a US Cititzen. But we know he is not an US Citizen or any customer from this country. So please confirm and check his IP. If you found his IP to be of US then i will request you not to delete but if the IP is not of US or Canada and found to be an Indian IP then its our sincere request to delete all the threads related to Connect2World. Bcoz as per our knowledge we know people use complaints board for posting true comments not as we have seen now. So do verify the complaint properly and remove the threads.

So i request you to delete all those comments and block the account of the person who made comments. A single person has quoted lot of fake comments in the company name n its CEO. Due to which this company is in a stage of loosing its brand. So to avoid this i would request to take immediate action on these comments. This company has till now has not got a single complain from its customer in years also which u can check in google search engine. This has hampered the brand name of the company.

Sukant Meher(CEO)

Oct 12, 2010

I Totally disagree with Mr Sukant Meher's explanation. Connect2world is a fraud company. I enrolled with them on 31st May 2010. Right from day 1 I have not been able to access the local number to make call. Funny it may sound that local number does not exist!!. Initially i was told by their team thru E-Mail that there were some technical problems and services will resume on 4th June 2010. After my repeated E-Mails, on 10th June, Mr Sukant Meher sent me an E-Mail saying their was some problems with Telstra with local access number and it will be sorted in one day. I tried calling them after that and sent few E-Mails but no Reply. It is now over 5 months and nothing has happened. I paid US$25.00 but till date I have not been able to make a single call. I CALL THIS AS FRAUD !! SO CONNECT2WORLD IS A FRAUD COMPANY. IF NOT THEY SHOULD CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMERS FROM WHOM THEY HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY AND ACTIVATE THEIR SERVICES. TILL SUCH TIME OUR CAMPAIGN TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM THIS COMPANY WILL CONTINUE.
    A.P.SINGH
    [protected]@fibreoptic.com.au
    Melbourne Australia

Oct 29, 2010

Dear Mr Sukant Meher,
    You are absolutely a fraud company.
    Myusername is 12401.
    You have my details. Call me and show me that you are not a fraud.
    A.P.singh

•   Nov 01, 2010

Please stop lying about such trusted companies as Connect2world.net
    I have been using there services from the past 1 year and their services as well as the support is excellent.

I think that K Brar should upload his credit card statement showing
    whether actually $200 has been charged from his account or he is just lying

Regards
    Akansha Tripatthi

Nov 03, 2010

Hi Akansha,
    Mr K Brar is not the only one affected. I too have paid to Connect2world now for almost 6 months and not made a single call?? I have written them number of E-mails with request to either refund or start my services but no reply till date?? What do you make of this? is this not fraud?
    So pls stop conveyancing for them and ask them to talk to affected people.
    A.P.Singh

• Ac
      Mar 13, 2011

www.connect2world.net - A true Fraud Company.

All Access Number which are used to call from Canada and USA have stopped working since January 2011, this Company is a Fraud indeed. Please be Careful.

No one got any credit back, even after several mails and Calls.

Now, there is no response from Customer Care Number, not a single reply mail from the Customer Care Department even.

Great Fraud Company - www.connect2world.net