Sukam / No service provided

1 India Review updated:

Sukam service personnel has taken the defective circuit board for repairs and it is over a month and am getting evasive answers to my queries on the replacement/repairs.

Pp

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Sep, 2008

To, Customer Care Head.Sukam Invertors Hello. Sub: NO Response for Invertor in Warranty from Customer Service for past one month. I will File a complaint in Consumer Court and Go to Media if service not received in next 48 hrs Myself Mr Prakash Thakkar has purchased Sukam Invertor Model nos M-HUPS(S/W), on 22 Feb 07, from Sagar Batteries, Nr Makhmali Talao, Thane.My Invertor is in Warranty period and is not working from past one month. I went up to Sagar Batteries dealer he gave us a nos for call centre to register complaint but no one is picking up the phone on that nos. I tried for 3-4 days but no response. Then I managed to find one nos. and spoke to one of your Senior manager who said that he will register complaint on our behalf which again took 3-4 days .Then I got a call from ur company that complaint is registerd and someone will come in next 48 hrs.No one has arrived yet and the call centre nos there is no response. I am following the case from past one month with your senior Manager. Following are the details of the Model and complaint nos. Model Nos :M-HUPS(S/W)Serial Nos:2108062006KCapacity:800VA/12VDate of Purchase:22/Feb/2007Warranty: 2 yrsDealer:Sagar Batteries Sale & Services, Thane Engineering, Nr Makhmali Talao, Thane 400601Compalint nos: 5230 (2 Sept, 08); 5292 (8 Sept, 08) If I do not get Service from ur end in the next 48 hrs I am going to file a complaint against you in Consumer court and seek help from respective Media channels.Either Please take this seriously or be prepared for the consequences.Waiting for Prompt Service, Yours faithfully,

• Ra
      4th of Oct, 2008

this is not the way to post comments about any company

24th of Jan, 2009

sukam is a pathetic company. even i am facing the same problem. they just search forsilly reason to void ur warranty

24th of Jan, 2009

Hello,

I have bought Sukam battery (Model No.- HA 165C Serial No.- G 0206090) and invertor on 17/04/2007. The battery warranty is for 18 months. The battery stopped working on 25/08/2008. We tried calling all the complaint no. available to us but no one answered. Finally the dealer gave us a contact number and we lodged the complaint on 16/10/2008, one day before the warranty expired. Even though the complaint was lodged before the warranty expired they havent given us a replacement. Their technicians have accepted the fact that their batteries are of very poor quality and that many consumers in Mumbai are facing similar problems. I would want to bring to notice the rude and arrogant mannerism of Mr. Thomas, one of their Manager. I am considering moving to the consumer court regarding the same.

Regards