Sukam / No service provided

India Review updated:
2.5

Sukam service personnel has taken the defective circuit board for repairs and it is over a month and am getting evasive answers to my queries on the replacement/repairs.
Pp

Comments

Pr
  28th of Sep, 2008
To, Customer Care Head.Sukam Invertors Hello. Sub: NO Response for Invertor in Warranty from Customer Service for past one month. I will File a complaint in Consumer Court and Go to Media if service not received in next 48 hrs Myself Mr Prakash Thakkar has purchased Sukam Invertor Model nos M-HUPS(S/W), on 22 Feb 07, from Sagar Batteries, Nr Makhmali Talao, Thane.My Invertor is in Warranty period and is not working from past one month. I went up to Sagar Batteries dealer he gave us a nos for call centre to register complaint but no one is picking up the phone on that nos. I tried for 3-4 days but no response. Then I managed to find one nos. and spoke to one of your Senior manager who said that he will register complaint on our behalf which again took 3-4 days .Then I got a call from ur company that complaint is registerd and someone will come in next 48 hrs.No one has arrived yet and the call centre nos there is no response. I am following the case from past one month with your senior Manager. Following are the details of the Model and complaint nos. Model Nos :M-HUPS(S/W)Serial Nos:2108062006KCapacity:800VA/12VDate of Purchase:22/Feb/2007Warranty: 2 yrsDealer:Sagar Batteries Sale & Services, Thane Engineering, Nr Makhmali Talao, Thane 400601Compalint nos: 5230 (2 Sept, 08); 5292 (8 Sept, 08) If I do not get Service from ur end in the next 48 hrs I am going to file a complaint against you in Consumer court and seek help from respective Media channels.Either Please take this seriously or be prepared for the consequences.Waiting for Prompt Service, Yours faithfully,
Ra
  4th of Oct, 2008
this is not the way to post comments about any company
An
  24th of Jan, 2009
sukam is a pathetic company. even i am facing the same problem. they just search forsilly reason to void ur warranty
An
  24th of Jan, 2009
Hello,

I have bought Sukam battery (Model No.- HA 165C Serial No.- G 0206090) and invertor on 17/04/2007. The battery warranty is for 18 months. The battery stopped working on 25/08/2008. We tried calling all the complaint no. available to us but no one answered. Finally the dealer gave us a contact number and we lodged the complaint on 16/10/2008, one day before the warranty expired. Even though the complaint was lodged before the warranty expired they havent given us a replacement. Their technicians have accepted the fact that their batteries are of very poor quality and that many consumers in Mumbai are facing similar problems. I would want to bring to notice the rude and arrogant mannerism of Mr. Thomas, one of their Manager. I am considering moving to the consumer court regarding the same.

Regards