Sukam Battery / Battery Faulty is not Replacing and Missbheaved by Customer Care

1 India Review updated:

We have complaint on 15th April. 2007 at Sukam meerut Auth. Service Center. Then service enginer visited my home and narrated my wife that ur complain has been ok. and battery in under observation but after the fact is that the problem is asitis till date. Then again i requested to meerut service center for the same, then he said ok pick your battery and give it to us in service center, then i picked the battery (190 ah) and till date they not replace our batteries, even they not provide any standby batteries. My Battery in under warranty and now i dont want to take any chance again and again for observation.

I think this company’s senior officers also not care to company customer.

We call many times to call center and others senior people i.e. Mr. Baal krishan Chowdhary [protected]), Mr. Sunil and Mr Jagat at meerut service center [protected]) many times they assure that the battery will be replaced in 1 or 2 days but till date nothing happens and now they are saying that they will give back the old battery and i have to collect the same and why they are missbheveing with customer(Myself).. Where i call... ?Till date i m not recived my old or any replacement battery..

Myself: Vijay Dahiya Mobile : [protected]

Comments

• Al
      10th of Jun, 2008

I have also faced similar treatment from Su-kam. This company doesn't care for customer once product is sold(Although hardly any company in India do so but this is extreme). I bought su-kam inverter and battery 22 months back to get rid of power cut and result I was without any power(even when power supply was there) for total i guess 15-16 days, such is the pathetic customer support from su-kam. The day they installed the inverter it didn't work(just because their engineer make the installation faulty i.e. negative positive wiring and that resulted in fuse blown and no power even when power is there) for next two days and I was supposed to sue them but left . Second time fuse tightening screw was melted and after 4 days of complaint date somebody came and made the replacement(again no power even when power supply is there). Please make note here they don't make supply of these small parts(like fuse tightening screw) in market and one has to call sutomer care and you don't know they may appear after a week or so and that also after hundred of calls. Again I complained of the unit warming more than usual (and this I suspected of my earlier problem i.e. melting of fuse tightening screw) this time somebody appeared after 4-5 days again after hundred of calls. Again when it stopped charging the battery I called up customer care and this time somebody appeared on 9th day and again after hundred of calls. Also funny thing was even the inverter was in warranty the engineer charged me for visiting and even was not agreeing to pay me the bill for charged amount. Finally he agreed to pay the bill when I insisted on not paying the amount without bills.

This is a totally fraud company when it comes to customer problem resolution. I am planning to pursue a consumer court case on them.