Sui Gas Lahore / Meter Is Not Properly Work

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Sallam OA!

Sir Kindly Solve My Problem Bcoze i Complain in Ur Emergency number 1911 on 2 Feb 2010 Then Operator give Me Complain Number (Number is) [protected] but today 11 of Feb but Can not Come any member For Sui Gas neither Give any Response for my Complian . My Gas Meter not Properly Work in Simply mean Meter Reading is Stop give the Huge Noise Like that "TAK TAK" Kindly be Remember In First Complain Duration time Peroid I Also Complain twice then more. i'm So Worried Kindly Solve My Problem Other wise If Any thing Destroy or Damage Its Upto U.
I will Sue U

Comments

5th of May, 2010

Sir

I am Javed Ahmed S/O Ahmed Hayyat
    Residance Address;Moza Khizar abad deffence Road Allaqa Nawab Sahib Raiwind Road Lahore
    Consumer # 10925970336 (new)
    Meter # ...MG25329820
    1-January 2010. wrong meter reading..01054998 //////// Correct meter reading..00238801 (Correction throughOffice, Canal Berg Multan road Lahore )
    2- February 2010.wrong meter reading..01187448 //////correct meter reading .00324344 ( Correction throughOffice, Canal Berg Multan road Lahore )
    3-March 2010. wrong Meter reading ...01299387 /////// Correct meter reading .00366234...Not pay

Conection is new but Suigas company installed old meter.Only three bill receive.

Pls check my problem, Or change my Meter .I am not free for Suigas office round every month for correction.
    I am waiting your Action

javedahmed.sanilasani@gmail.com

• Ra
      15th of Nov, 2010

Sir,
    I am Rana Muhammad Sarwar resident of 53 Fazal Block, Ittifaq Tow, Lahore. There is leakage of gas from meter. Please solve my problem at the earliest and oblige.

Waiting for your action
    Rana Muhammad Sarwar
    ms1735@hotmail.com

• Ej
      24th of Oct, 2011

Sir Kindly Solve My Problem Bcoze i Complain in Ur Emergency number 1911 but Can not Come any member For Sui Gas neither Give any Response for my Compliant . My Gas Meter not Properly Work in the Huge Noise Like that "TAK TAK" Kindly be Remember In First Complaint Duration time Period I Also Complain twice then more. i'm So Worried Kindly Solve My Problem Other wise If Any thing Destroy or Damage Its Upto you. my meter No. GA25437459
    Ejaz Ahmed
    No.0313-7336853
    Jhang City

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2011

sir,
    I applied for Sui gas connection on 6/4/2000 but no demand note could be issued to me up to a maximum period of 11 years. Hence this complaint was lodged in the court of Wafaqi Mohtasib lahore and as per his directive the said demand note was issued and RS3000/= deposited wide receipt no 116516 of 24/3/2010.
    No change in the behavior of the officials and officers has taken place again i am facing the same problem of non releasing the Sui gas connection from 1.5 years. I made complaints to all responsible officers (chief engineer and deputy chief and his subordinate staff) several times indicating the ulterior motive, but no response and effect.
    I tried to meat the GM of the department lahore with my complaint of non isSuing Sui gas connection and deplorable behavior and treatment of the subordinates but secretary of the office disallowed me to appear before the GM .
    A biggest ditch- dogged in the front of my house from the last two months but no official came to connect the service line . It is harmful to the peoples and child's of the Mohalla. An early action is requested.
    Najib Akhtar s/o Muhammad Akbar R/O Chung
    Multan road lahore Cell no 03314760477

18th of Jan, 2012

Sir,
    In my area the last three months may not have gas, which is a day of gas load shedding occurs, the day the gas is not fact, we do not use gas from the last three months, have mercy on us, thanks,

Muhammad Nadeem

house 2 st 4 Triaq colony sodiwal Multan road Lahore

• Li
      11th of Mar, 2012

Assalam o alaikum
    most respectfully it is stated that,
    i had paid 3000 rupees in ABL bank kashmeer road Sialkot
    vied voucher no. 125289
    dated: 22.09.2008
    as a metter of sui Gas demand Notice by the order of Sui Gas office Sialkot
    but, many effort can be done but the Sui Gas office employ men did not fix the sui gas metter till now
    and refuised clearly to put metter. please help me for this matter and obliged.
    i shell be very thankful to you for this act of kindness
    your obediently
    Liaqat Ali S/o Farzand Ali
    Village Golophala P/O Ugoki Dist: Sialkot
    PH.NO. 03328696712

• 40
      24th of Dec, 2012

I HAVE PAID DEMAND NOTE ON 03-02-2012 AT BANK OF PUNJAB BUREWALA AGAINST ID NO (40350717951) IN THE NAME OF SHAHID MEHMOOD STREET NO 4 MAIN BAZAR MUJAID COLONY BUREWALA BUT METER YET NOT INSTALL

• Id
      8th of Jan, 2013

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF SUI GAS METER (40350717951)
    SHAHID MEHMOOD STREET NO 4 MUJAHID COLONY BUREWALA

RESPECTED SIR,

It is Humbly Submitted That I Have Paid My Demand Note (40350717951) On 03-02-2012 At Bank Of Punjab Burewala (0032). After Passing 11 Months There Is No Meter Installed At My Residence. It Is Therefore Requested For Installation My Sui Gas Meter On Compassionate Grounds.
    I Shall Be Very Beholden To You For This Kind Of Act Thanks.

Shahid Mehmood S/O Muhammad Rafiq
    Street NO 4 Main Bazar Mujahid Colony Burewala
    (40350717951) 067-3355203, 0300-4478009
    Shahid.mehmood3@ptcl.net.pk

• Id
      9th of Jan, 2013
    40350717951 - Non installation of meter
    Pakistan

Subject: request for installation of sui gas meter (40350717951)
    Shahid mehmood street no 4 mujahid colony burewala

Respected sir,

It is humbly submitted that I have paid my demand note (40350717951) on 03 - 02 - 2012 at bank of punjab burewala (0032) . After passing 11 months there is no meter installed at my residence. It is therefore requested for installation my sui gas meter on compassionate grounds.
    I shall be very beholden to you for this kind of act thanks.

Shahid mehmood s / o muhammad rafiq
    Street no 4 main bazar mujahid colony burewala
    (40350717951) 067 - 3355203, 0300 - 4478009
    Shahid. Mehmood3@ptcl. Net. Pk

• Mo
      24th of Jan, 2013

Dear Sir, Asslamo Aleikum
    I Nazir Ahme resident of Gulberg Town Chistian ref. challan no. 43539097980 dated 18th July 2011. I had paid the fee of installation of meter but meter is not installed till to date. I request to take early action and oblige me.
    I Suryyia Begum resident of House No. 305 Street N0. 1 Hussain Colony Chistian had applied for meter installation fo sui gas one year ago but there is not reply till to date. Application number is 38992650895. Please take action as earlier. I shall thankful to you.

15th of Feb, 2013

Consumer no 91156520826, demand notes paid 28/2/2012
    In spite of paying demand notes, I am unable to access the connection of Sui gas while I am married. This is because I have no political approach please provide me the connection of Sui Gas
    Regard: Munir Hussain city kanganpur mohalla Kalas w.no 2 tehsil chunian
    distt kasur
    Cell no: 0301-4430349
    Id card no : 35101-24-55689-5

• Fa
      27th of Apr, 2013

If any official of sui Gas Company read this contact me as soon as possible. I pay you reasonable amount for my work. I submit my application of new connection. I need demand notice and gas meter. My family is so much disturb and I am so worried. Every person in my Muhallah is enjoying with use of gas but I am not. Why, I am not Pakistani. I pay all taxes of Government. Contact me Faraz. 0300-7182840.

• So
      31st of May, 2014

aslam u alikum ap ko batana hay kah meter no35301234012 meter ma gurbar kar ka gas coori kar rahi han
    meter ma grari lga karslow keya hay
    ch abid naeem ahmed
    so ch ejaz ahmed
    hno 97 rashid cly
    din cly h no 97 rashid cly
    old consumer no 35301234012

2nd of Jul, 2014

I have paid last month bill but this month bill show that we did not paid . please se e

consumer no. 76911710002

• Mo
      3rd of Aug, 2014

Assalam o Aliekum sir
    Sir hum ne sui gas k conection k liye Application jama karwai thi 05-11-2012 ko&Application no:86857051972 hai.
    Name: Mohammad Ashraf S/O Mohammad Rafique, Address:Aslam town Arifwala
    Sir please help me
    I Shal Be very Thankfull to u If u Are Responce my Request, , , , , , ,
    Regard Mohammad Ashraf S/O Mohammad Rafique
    Cell No:0300 6943209

• Em
      3rd of Aug, 2014

Sir
    I m Fehmeda Bano REsidence of Gulshan Iqbal colony house no 294 Arifwala District Pakpattan
    Hm ne sui gas connection k liy sui gas pipe line office Arifwala me July 2012 me Application submit krae .costumer service center Arifwala ne applications submit kr k diary num 694 issue kia.
    Is application par regional office k staff ne ab tk hmy koe I.D num issue nahi kiy office me kae dafa contact kia par koe ans nae mila
    DG SSGP line Multan se hmri apllication k acccording july 2012 se computerised num issue krny ka order dia jay
    I will be very thanksful to u
    cell num. o3347463022

• Fa
      25th of Oct, 2014

a.o.a sir hum na august 2011 ma gas connection ka liye application di thi nd hamara demand notice bi 2014 ma ban gya ha nd pipe line service bi nikal gaye ha but gas meter nahe laga raha ha and gas service nikala 3months ho gea ha or ma gas office ki bi chakar nikal ka thak gya ho so kindly tell me the reason why they dont issue a meter of gas. hamara demand notice ka number 82572606141 ha address of my house sultan mahmood road taj park near shama still mill houseno.1 st.1 mobile no.