Suddenlink Communications — internet, television services
On Aug. 13 I discontinued service with Suddenlink for another provider. I dumped Suddenlink due to service interruptions during which we were without internet or television for lengthy periods. The interruptions to the internet were occurring daily and interfered with my work from home as a newspaper reporter.
My final bill says I owe $300-plus which is absurd. I have gone over my statement and it does not reveal why such a inflated amount is being charged.
You are asking me to pay for a service that was flawed, defective and totally unacceptable.
I am in the process of filing a complaint with the FCC.
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink - cable