Suddenlink Communicationsinternet service

The Suddenlink tech could not find a solution to our problem (our service kept dropping) and set up a tech to go out free of charge to try and find the issue. The first service call set for 11/7 that we took off work to be available for the tech never showed. The service call was rescheduled for 11/15 again we took off work and the tech said he came out included a picture of the front our home in his report but never notified anyone he was on the way or arrived. Suddenlink has no notes regarding the tech notifying us he had arrived. Suddenlink then charged us for the missed service call that was suppose to be at no charge.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Splendora, TX When I called 12/5/2018 to dispute I was told someone would call me back that an issue had be created. Suddenlink called back on 12/8/2018 11am on a Sunday and when I was not able to get the call left a message they tried to contact me and since I was not available the issue had be determined to be valid and the issue closed. When I called back on the same Sunday later that day after going through all the phone promts I received a message stating the department I needed was closed and I needed to call back during normal business hours. I have called back 2 more times during normal business hours and spent a large amount of time on the phone to be told that the issue has been closed and Suddenlink can not issue a credit that the charge is valid.

• Updated by Theresa Gray, Dec 12, 2018

I would like my account credited for the service we did not receive.

Th