Suddenlink Communicationscustomer service agents

I would like to file a complaint against the customer service representatives. They refused to provide me with my account information. I have had this service for 20 years and have NEVER set up an access code. The customer service department states they set on up but would not provide that information.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lubbock, TXThat is RIDICULOUS!!! How are you going to set up an access code and NOT provide it to the customer? That is utterly the most insane thing I have ever heard of. They have done this to prevent me from looking at my account online. I would like to have my account information. I provided ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION and was told that it was not good enough. CRAPPY SERVICE and I will be leaving Suddenlink. This is unacceptable after 20 years of loyalty!!!

• Updated by Christina Gomez · Oct 31, 2018

THEY DO NOT GET 1 STAR!!! I would like to file a complaint against the customer service representatives. They refused to provide me with my account information. I have had this service for 20 years and have NEVER set up an access code. The customer service department states they set on up but would not provide that information. That is RIDICULOUS!!! How are you going to set up an access code and NOT provide it to the customer? That is utterly the most insane thing I have ever heard of. They have done this to prevent me from looking at my account online. I would like to have my account information. I provided ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION and was told that it was not good enough. CRAPPY SERVICE and I will be leaving Suddenlink. This is unacceptable after 20 years of loyalty!!!

Ch