Suddenlink Communications / cable tv/internet

Su Apr 04, 2016 Eureka CA Review updated:

Terrible Cable TV service! Terrible Internet service as well! Nonexistent customer service! The audio completely disappears from Cable TV and the subscriber must change channels then return to the original channel in order to get the audio to return. The video frequently freezes as well. This destroys the continuity of all cable programming. The Internet has constant speed fluctuations from 0 (completely unable to log on) to high speed if it's 4:00 am... and everything in between. The problem: SUDDENSTINK! I have a brand new TV and a brand new computer and I still have the same problems that I had with my old TV and my old computer 10 years ago. Suddenlink's monthly billing rates continue to increase while the quality continues to go down. Sell! Sell! Sell! They tell their salespeople! Raise the billing rates by finding new ways to overcharge. My monthly bill is now over $110/mo. (with their old analog box so I'm not even digital let alone high def) and luckily I didn't bundle my phone using Suddenlink so at least I can still call 911 during Suddenlink's constant outages and I can also call Suddenlink and complain about their terrible service but sadly after 10 tears, to no avail. I'll be cancelling my entire Suddenlink account if these issues are not resolved soon. I've suggested a town hall meeting so that I can bring hundreds of unsatisfied Suddenlink customers together for a face to face with Suddenlink's Eureka supervisor but of course, he declined. It's easier to scam and con people one on one. I'm still considering having a town hall meeting in order to create and file a class action lawsuit against Suddenlink. TERRIBLE COMPANY! TERRIBLE SERVICE! TERRIBLE PEOPLE! AVOID SUDDENSTINK AT ALL COSTS!

Comments

• Su
      Apr 05, 2016

Hello - My name is Thomas, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your TV service. I'd be happy to look into this for you. Can you please email me directly with reference to this post? My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Thomas

• Do
      May 19, 2016

I have been a VIP customer for many years and have been pleased with the service. I would like to know if there are any plans for adding the Houston Root network to your cable line-up. This is the network for the Houston Astros baseball team and the Houston Rockets basketball team. We live in Huntsville, just an hour away from Houston and cannot see these games. We are 4hours from Dallas and get all of their games. This does not make sense. I am seriously considering switching over to AT&T if you have no plans for adding this network. I also would like to have the Tennis Channel and would be willing to pay extra for it.
    Dorothy Townsend