Suddenlink Communicationsalert: discontinuation of ebill services through all banking institutions

As of 10/1/2018 Suddenlink discontinued ebill services through ALL banking institutions. No notice was sent to the Suddenlink customer to alert that their bank will no longer be capable of receiving ebills on their behalf.
For those like me, my account went into arrears, service was discontinued and I was required to pay late fees and a fee to reinstate my services, both with the added bonus of decreasing my credit score.
I insisted on speaking with a supervisor who confirmed that it was discontinued and the individual consumers WERE NOT alerted to the change. I am in process of investigating whether my bank had been given notice of the impending change and they failed to notify me.
I have been told by the supervisor that it has been fast tracked for correction and my fees and any negative credit will be reinstated. I will wait to see if any notice is sent from Suddenlink and what happens to my acct.

Co
Dec 03, 2018

Comments

Dec 20, 2018

This just happened to me! Bank was NOT notified - neither was I. They stopped my services for non-payment! I had to pay an enormous amount to bring it up-to-date. This is ridiculous.