Suddenlink Cable / poor reception on several stations
For several months, I have had little or no reception from channel 11 (CBS) & fuzzy reception on channel 7 (ABC). These 2 were not involved in the conversion. My bill keeps getting higher. There is no way I would consider a 'bundle' using Suddenlink under these conditions. It is possible that I will go with my telephone company, installing Dish, which I really do not want to do. My internet is already with Centurytel which is offering a bundle of the three services.
If there is a solution that could reconcile this problem without me considering a change, I'd certainly appreciate better service than I am getting for the $60.58 I am paying for cable only.
More Suddenlink Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - fraudulent charge on my bill
- Suddenlink Communications - cable charge for 60.00 on my account for tampering
- Suddenlink Communications - alert: discontinuation of ebill services through all banking institutions
- Suddenlink Communications - return of digital equipment
- Suddenlink Communications - all