Suddenlink Cable / poor reception on several stations

1 Box 26Hazen, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8702553493

For several months, I have had little or no reception from channel 11 (CBS) & fuzzy reception on channel 7 (ABC). These 2 were not involved in the conversion. My bill keeps getting higher. There is no way I would consider a 'bundle' using Suddenlink under these conditions. It is possible that I will go with my telephone company, installing Dish, which I really do not want to do. My internet is already with Centurytel which is offering a bundle of the three services.
If there is a solution that could reconcile this problem without me considering a change, I'd certainly appreciate better service than I am getting for the $60.58 I am paying for cable only.

Comments

• Pe
      2nd of Mar, 2009

It is my understanding that your issues have been addressed. Please let me know if that is not the case. I can be reached at pete.abel@suddenlink.com.

22nd of Apr, 2009

I know that something can be done about the poor, poor service of Sudden link Cable. Everynight for the past 3 months the stations are just frozen with no recption. But we are still paying full price for bad service.

22nd of Apr, 2009

I highly disagree the problem has not been corrected, in fact it is happening right now on 3 different stations.

• Pe
      7th of May, 2009

Jones -- If you want to reach out to me, please do. Our local staff indicate they have followed up with Ms. Adams -- the original poster of this complaint -- and she told them she hasn't seen a recurrence of the issue in the last couple of months. Perhaps there's a different problem affecting you? I can be reached at pete-DOT-abel-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.