Suddath Van Lines/United / POOR SERVICES

1 Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

To any one who might be moving, I would strongly urge you to not use Suddath Van Lines/United in the Jacksonville Fl.

First off we were told nothing but lies by our sales person (Caroline) and our Move cordinator also (Michelle). Services we requested were never set up to be done, in return which has caused alot of damage on our move. Pack crew showed up way late after several excuses and lies, they couldnt even keep there lies straight. Moving crew was also late, after many excuses also. But once they did arrive is where the trouble truly began, there employees were cussing, swearing in our house, drive way and they showed no respect to us or our children. Not to mention the sexual statements they were making about me and didnt think i was hearing them, It got so bad i had to take my children and my self and leave till the move was completed. My husband caught one employee in our bed room going thru our drawers, fondling my panties and bras. We had damage not only to our furniture and items they packed, but also to our old residence and our new residence. The crew and the company was very unproffessional in every way. And now we have to fight and argue thru a claim procedure with the company, in which we call leave a message and dont get any return calls. Several boxes they packed upon delivery to our new house have been opened and gone thru, We have no idea of what or if any thing was stolen. But we are missing alot of jewelry we can not find.

So if you are considering a move and are thinking about using Suddath/United. i urge you to seek out a differant comany before you end up having to go thru what we have !!!

Aj

Comments

Ho
  26th of Mar, 2009

Well the Home Office/Jax Fl Is even worse...especially the drug abuser Managers/Employees...I have worked at the branch and at least their managers had more class...too many dykes/### working for this company!

Ge
  3rd of Mar, 2011

Steve Suddath is acutally the owner of Suddath. That just goes to show you how much they really care about their customers when they lied to you like that. In the moving industry Suddath is often refered to as "Sudden Death" by other moving companies. This is because they are a very large company and they buy smaller moving companies. This is terrible because the smaller companies are capable of providing better service than Suddath. The company does not even perform drug tests or background checks on their employess because almost all of the managers are partying and taking illegeal drugs. I know because I worked at their corporate office and witnessed all of this first hand. The president of the company is a cocaine head and "a lot" of the other people their smoke marijuana and take illegeal drugs. Is this a company you want in your house? Would you trust a company like this with all of your stuff? They don't care about their customers, they only care about making money, whatever the cost.

Sa
  15th of Mar, 2011

Yes, having strong internal knowledge, having been employed there too...a LOT of drinking, etc...upper management does not (Steve Crooks, Linda Warn) instill company loyalty, training is joke by Devorah...she's too busy broadcasting her homosexuality in everyone's face, even to those who don't care to hear about her personal preference. Suddath, himself...strong underlying undertones about him...the whole corporate office is infested with those stomping on the people who aren't the "in" crowd. Service???????? It's more about Linda Warn, Steve Crooks and the everending Devorah judging...the staff is so fearful of being on the cutting block, they can't be loyal...not in the Suddath vocabulary. So glad I left...thank you.