Subway / poor treatment of employees
Many people on this board complain about the customer service from the workers, but let me enlighten you about the way the employees are treated.
The youngsters have to put up with turning up for there shifts only to be told that they are now not needed for that particular shift.
They have split shifts such as 11-1 then 5-7. Difficult if they are non drivers.
They are schedule two and half hour shifts and then told if five sandwiches have not been made in one hour then one of the employees will need to leave.
They get called in on there day off, (not asked if they can work, but told that they have to).
Can be given thirty to forty hours one week and then the following cut down to three. (Fair.. I dont think so).
Get write ups for clocking in a few minutes early to help out with the line that is forming in the store.
The list goes on... So when you visit one of these stores, remember those poor students that are trying to make a little money to help them on there way are getting a very raw deal.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway Restaurant - manager's attitude was like who cares 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.