Subway — store locked during operating hours
On December 3, 2018 I went to the Subway on Little Rd in Arlington, Texas. The time was 9:00 PM. The lights were turned down and the note on the door said, "On break. Be back shortly". I did see an employee momentarily at the serving area, but he went into the back. I waited in my car for about 20 minutes and decided to drive to another Subway on Kelly Elliott Rd in Arlington. I never did find the Subway so I drove back to the Subway on Little Rd thinking surely his "break" must be over by now. I arrived around 9:36 PM to find the store still locked up. I saw the employee momentarily in the back so I went to the door and knocked on the glass with my key. He never did come open the door. About a week before this (we eat there all the time) I came into the store and there was no one in the store. I waited about 20 minutes and the employee finally came into the store saying he "had to go to his car to get something". I think it was the same employee I saw tonight.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.