Subway / staff

Birmingham, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

I visited subway today in the chelmsley wood branch the three members of staff were very rude saying comments under the breath and also one member of staff was prodding the food while it was being prepared by one of the staff they were all unhelpful I thought I would treat my niece to lunch in there even after paying and sitting down the staff were staring at us I was never once rude to any of them and it wasa horrible experience I will never set foot in there again and from what I saw they are.like it withall custumers who came in I considered saying.forget the order because of the rudeness and also hygeine was a disgrace I have never witnessed anything as bad as this in my whole.life I work in retail and ifi had treated ppl like that I wouldnt have a job.

Mi
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Be
      27th of Jul, 2007
    Subway - Untrained employees!

It was really great taking my grandson out for dinner, we arrived at the subway, because that is what he asked for... 2 female employees setting on boxes, smoking at the drive-thru order board. They got up and went inside when i started ordering... course i left!

• Na
      30th of Aug, 2007

I must say the Subway in Mumbai based at Lower Parel is very badly managed. Their quality of service is pathetic. Its been over 2 months and every time I order my sub they say WE HAVE NO BROWN BREAD... Its like a rule . They showcase serving 5 variety of breads but when u order you have no option but a white bread.

Subway in India gives competition to Macdonald's claiming that Subway is healthy eating with huge posters of how people over seas lost weight eating Subway.

Now I'd like to tell Subway we Indians are NOT fools no 1. and No 2. Shut ur lower parel shop cause they give you to eat what they feel like and NOT what we the customers who pay for the sub wanna EAT.

To add there is NO phone number mentioned where we could reach the Subway Indian management team... Gosh!!! Pathetic..

• Ha
      2nd of Aug, 2008
    Subway - harrasment & false acusation
    Chino Hills
    California
    subwaypc.com

Well
    my store manager left me a note where she is acusing me of steling 371 breds from the store and also calling me supid and incompetent... i really need to know if i can sue the company or her because i really feel really stress out i can sleep i'm afraid of going to work...

• Me
      18th of Sep, 2008
    Subway - Subway buy 1 pay for 2
    L
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: x

I brougt 1 subway on the 28th June 2008 but subway charged on my card for 2 subways 5.99 + 5.99 . and they refuse to respond to my complaint.
    The manager does not respondat all.

Ana Maria Molina
    Subway Operations Manager
    The number given is never responded. Why is subway careless about its customrs.

8th of Oct, 2008
    Subway - Dull Service and Worst Food Quality
    Subway Tanzannia
    Tanzania

I was there on a Safari, and the last stop was in Dar es Salaam, where there is a Subway joint. So i went in, man, the workers were very intrusive, aggressive and timid. The cheese sandwich itself was cold, even after coming out of the Oven!!! I was really pissed off, and just let them know they are clowns.

9th of Oct, 2008

I went into WalMart and ordered a six inch subway tuna. I thought since the foot longs were $5.oo I would get a six inch for $2.5o. I was not informed of this and when I went to pay I was charged $ 4.96. I think I should of been informed I could of gotten a large sandwich for the price I was paying. I said Gosh I could of gotten a large and she just smiled and said Oh No. I think I should of being offered another sandwich for a few pennies more.

26th of Jan, 2009
    Subway - double charged on debit card
    852 Oak Hill Rd.
    Jamestown
    New York
    Phone: 716-499-4002

I paid with my debt card. I notified the employee on duty she said she could credit my account. That was on Friday 1/23/09 as of today my account still has not been credited. I eat at your restaurants at least once a week. This has been very trouble-some. Please help to straighten with out.

• Tr
      13th of Apr, 2009

goffstown nh wont give me my pay check the girl criss casey is being ingnorant acting like a child and wont put my check in the mail to my mothers house im bout sick of it its been about three weeks i been complaining i have text messages from her stating she is not going to give me my check...by law they have to stamp and send it to the marked adress same with w-2 forms im done playing games my child needs diapers i need to eat and i would like to get my money that i rightfully worked for...
    travis francis

13869 Briggs chaney
    Silver Spring
    Maryland
    Phone: 301-890-7606

i have taken veg max 1 they charging me for 6.89 cents with tax(0.39).
    I have taken same veg max many subways they are not charging like that. others they are charging 6.40 with tax. i feel some thing is wrong with them. they are fooling people.

• Dl
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I dont even fully understand what you are saying but they can charge whatever they want.

• Eo
      23rd of Aug, 2009

The pricing is up to each store, and the owner or manager is probably unaware that they are charging more than another nearby location (it's not like they spy on other stores Maybe you should get in touch with the person in charge or pricing and suggest that they lower the price.

• Fl
      31st of Aug, 2009

i order the chicken bacon ranch they ask me does it have bacon? Pathetic..

• Je
      4th of Sep, 2009
    Subway - discrimanation
    Groton
    Connecticut
    Phone: 860 448 1615

My name is iysha and i have been treated unfair due to my religon and i have been harrassed and threatened to work on sunday i have told my boss that i cannot work on sunday for 6 years. I was told that i was not going to get my check till tommorow but the other employees were going to. my hours have been cut an i have been treated this way all because i could not work on sunday . i need help what should i do.. her name is malika patel

10th of Sep, 2009

Most subways are franchised out if I understand correctly. However, you can try contacting your corporate connections. On the other hand, while I do understand your view, you have to understand that it is a business that has a very high turnover. While I don't support there ideas and views, it's cheaper to get you to quit and hire a new person to replace you with a week of training.

So either contact corporate or start looking for a new job. Sorry.

• Bl
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Subway - No Washrooms
    15th Street & Marine Dr.
    West Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

they have no washrooms on the facilities that patrons can use.I asked about the washrooms and she said they don't have any and I should go to a gas station

8th of Oct, 2009
    Subway - store as whole
    3011spring garden st
    Greensboro
    North Carolina

got meat with no wax paper on it the bottom of the pan, tomatoes standind in slop, lady was very rude

• Po
      8th of Oct, 2009

North Carolina now has a commanding lead in the online illiteracy contest.
    Mississippi was expected to win, but unless they figure out how to turn the computer on, they dont stand a chance!

• Ho
      17th of Jan, 2010
    Subway - misleadig advertisement
    home repairs

I went in to subway to buy a 5 dollar footlong...
    It cost me 6.48,
    WHY IS NOTHING AS IT SEEMS?

• St
      20th of Feb, 2010

Subway also charged me tax on card purchase, and then is charging me tax on individual uses. That is double taxing on the same purchase. I contacted them, and they agreed. However, they never issued me a refund.

• Ti
      28th of Mar, 2010

uh tax? are people really dumb enough to not see the disclaimer at the bottom that tells them there will be tax? please tell me of a time you went to the dollar store and actually paid a dollar... didn't think so. this isn't "misleadig" advertising, just another case of dumb consumer.

• To
      3rd of Apr, 2010
    Subway - NO MEAT ON SANDWICH
    SUBWAY
    8081 W OAKLAND PK BLVD
    Sunrise
    Florida
    Phone: 9547418862

CALLED IN A LARGE ORDER(10 ITEMS) GOT BACK TO WORK AND THERE WAS BARELY IN MEAT ON THE SANDWICH(1 SCOOP OF TUNA SPREADED ON ONE SIDE ON THE BREAD FOT $6.00 SO DON'T EVER CALL IN YOUR ORDER OR MAKE SURE YOU CHECK EVERY SANDWICH BEFORE YOU PAY BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO FIX THE SANDWICH OR REFUND ANY MONEY THIS SUBWAY IS NEXT DOOR TO WORK BUT I WILL NEVER EAT FROM THERE AGAIN

TONIA (SUNRISE, FL)

• Pi
      12th of May, 2010

i went into subway a week ago after seeing the five dollar foot long commercial. i paid 12$ with a drink.

• Ra
      22nd of Jun, 2010
    Subway - what is being done about all complaints
    jonesboro
    Tennessee
    Phone: 423-753-0131

i went to subway in jonesboro tn.I ordered a meatball sub the lady who waited on me was very rude her name was tina.when she went to ring up my order she smelled strongly of marigauna

• Va
      11th of Jul, 2010
    Subway - Combo drinks 32oz pls
    Newnan
    Georgia

When a person asks for a $3.99 fresh value meal combo, one needs to know that he should get a 32 oz drink and a bag of chips or 2 cookies with the sandwich. One has to keep in mind that it is a 32 oz drink which he gets and not any less than that. THIS IS IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS!!!

• El
      13th of Jul, 2010

Not sure what the complaint is.. did they try to give a smaller drink? Of did you want a different sized drink and they wouldn't agree to it?

• El
      14th of Jul, 2010

Yea, really, the cheapest you can get that where I work is $5.00 with a 21 oz. and it's only on select sandwiches.

• Cj
      5th of Aug, 2010
    Subway - Employee Rudeness
    Franklin
    Pennsylvania

Entered store at 10 minutes to Nine P.M. Did not realize that it was that close to nine. Employee at counter told me we are closing so F___k Off. All he had to say was we are closing. This happened on 8-5-10.

• Cj
      6th of Aug, 2010

Yes he did. Hae been in this store many times before. The Majority of their employees are above the norm for politeness. This person does not belong on their team. He works evenings when the management is not there. We are talking with the management about this matter.

• Mi
      27th of Nov, 2010
    Subway - rude workers
    Penryn
    California

No one talks in english. Workers will talk in punjabi. Make fun of you n laugh at u while making your sandwich. I felt so stupid cuz i knew i they were laughing at me. Subway you are spoiling your name by hiring non english speaking people. I mean i love subway but dont wana repeat my order 4 times just cuz the girls are busy gossiping.

• At
      30th of Dec, 2010

How do you know they are speaking punjabi? Tu ki lehna vichon mayevia

30th of Dec, 2010

I'd suggest going into the store that over charged you with your credit card recipt and till recipt if possible. They usually bow down when confronted face to face.

30th of Dec, 2010

You need to complain to the owner, surely your store has security camera's? I think taking off with that many breads would be a little bit obvious to say the least. Does this woman think you have super human strength? lol. I don't know what you can do legally but there are definatly some common sense issues here. Keep your chin up, they can't do [censored] without proof, and if you have done nothing they can do nothing to you. She is probably just trying to pin the blame on to you, to lessen the blow to herself. Also, naming calling like that is so unprofessional. I think you have a case with the store owner at least.

• Br
      30th of Dec, 2010

i am subway franchisee all the complains got through subway head quaters has to pass to da office and franchaisee who has response& resolve within 72 hours to the customers or will be out of compliance.

• Sh
      9th of Jan, 2011
    Subway - out of food
    park square
    North Smithfield
    Rhode Island

in less than 2 months this store was out of italian rolls 3 times and out of onions and black olives twice. this was only when I went. who knows how many other times this happened to other people who went to this location.i mean, this is a sandwich shop, right?

• Sl
      9th of Jan, 2011

Otakumas is a stupid dip ###.

• Do
      31st of Jan, 2011

That's just Subway. They're really cheap on the meats. You want meat? Eat at Quiznos.

• Pa
      15th of Mar, 2011
    Subway - access
    stefco boulevard
    Bethlehem
    Pennsylvania

i live a block away from the store and would like to go for lunch quite often, but being in a wheelchair i am unable to enter the building because there is a step instead of a wheelchair accessable entrance. there i am unable to use your business at this location. i really enjoy your food but unless there is someone at home to go and purchase a sandwich for me i can't enjoy one. i appreciate your listening to me. thank you. patricia hymans

• Lt
      19th of Apr, 2011
    Subway - Ask Subway corporate customer care is unresponsive
    Milford
    Connecticut

I have requested information from the customer care department of Subway, but they never respond. Must be the same HQs staff as Ben and Jerry's and Carfax who are also non responsive.

• Am
      22nd of Apr, 2011
    Subway - Employee Conduct
    146-92 GUY R. BREWER BLVD. Jamaica, N.Y. 11434
    Jamaica
    New York

A Co-worker if mine named Paul came and said to me that he would cut my throat. I am just asking that the Complaint Board make a note of this for future reference.

Thank You.

• De
      2nd of May, 2011
    Subway - don't take the coupon
    250 white horse pike
    lawnside
    New Jersey

got the coupone by the mail with my name on it for free 6 inch sub with no additional purchase nenecessary. got to the store, and they told my they won't take it ! expiretion date is 06/09/2011 !!! it is a scam ! i have coupone on my hands and willing to make scan of it and send to subway as well !!!