Subway Restaurant, Visalia, CA / inappropriate conduct!

1 Visalia, CA, United States Review updated:

My husband frequents a local subway because it is close to his work. He got know some of the workers. A month ago we had had a false alarm and thought I was pregnant. My husband was all excited and was telling people about it. He saw the manager at this subway and she asked if we were still trying to have kids, he said no it was a false alarm. She told him " why don't you and I get together and do it? Why don't you get me pregnant? my husband told her that his wife wouldn't like it. She replied, " why would she have to know"? That is extremely inappropriate. I called her and told her she was out of line, she said sorry, with attitude. She said she doesn't know how to explain what she said. Its pretty clear, she wants to sleep with my husband. I have worked in customer service and food industry and never spoke to a customer that way, I don't care how comfortable I was with them, I need to find a way to find out who the owner of this restaurant is. She tries to take my husband, I will take her job. There is no excuse, especially for a woman who is in her forties. She should know better.

Comments

Bi
  14th of Mar, 2008

If you weren't too lazy to make his lunch, he wouldn't have to go to subway.

Ri
  30th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am the owner of the Subway in question. I am sorry that your experience with our Subway restaurant was not up to your expectations. We train our staff to exceed the customers expectations with every visit. Perhaps our manager miscommunicated or your husband misinterpreted our exceptional service.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I would like to invite your husband and yourself to give us another chance as my guests. I have two coupons at the front counter for free THE FEAST double stacked subs. THE FEAST is stacked and packed with spicy Pepperoni, Genoa Salami, Black Forest Ham, tender Roast Beef, Turkey and American Cheese, topped by your favorite veggies and sauces, piled high on freshly baked bread.

Additionally, if your husband is still "shooting blanks, " I may be able to be of service in that regard as well. Please fill out our standard application, attach a recent photograph and leave it with the Sandwich Artist on duty. I'm sure that you, unlike your husband, won't be such a tattletale.

Richard Quick, Esq.
Visalia regional franchise owner
Subway restaurants

Ve
  3rd of Apr, 2008

She sounds rather insecure in her relationship.

Le
  9th of May, 2008

Learn to take a joke. If you're that insecure, you're not pleasing your man. If you need some pointers in that regard, let me know. Practice makes perfect, baby.

Sa
  21st of Aug, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

it sounds like her husband shouldnt have never said anything to her in the first place, he was trying to make her jealous and get a reaction out of her. or he thought it was funny and didnt think she'd flip out. and btw "richard quick" freakin hilarious!

Jl
  24th of Nov, 2008

LMAO Richard Quick !! You are the man !!

Pi
  18th of Jun, 2009

i heart richard quick :)

Ca
  9th of Feb, 2011

I WORK FOR A SUBWAY AND MY BOSS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL...HE IS SEXEST. ONLY HIRES FEMALES, NO MALES AT ALL. HE IS VERY RUDE TO US FEMALES AT WORK.. WE DONT GET TO TAKE OUR 15 MINUTE BREAK LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO.. I WORKED AN 11 HOUR SHIFT AND DIDNT TAKE NO BREAK. WE ALWAYS STAY LATER THAN OUR ORIGINAL SHIF AND WE DONT GET PAID FOR IT. WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE CERTAIN SANDWICHES FOR OUR BREAK AND IF WE DONT GET THOSSE PARTICULAR SANDWICHES THEN WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. HE IS A VERY VERY RUDE BOSS...