Subway Restaurant, Visalia, CA / inappropriate conduct!
My husband frequents a local subway because it is close to his work. He got know some of the workers. A month ago we had had a false alarm and thought I was pregnant. My husband was all excited and was telling people about it. He saw the manager at this subway and she asked if we were still trying to have kids, he said no it was a false alarm. She told him " why don't you and I get together and do it? Why don't you get me pregnant? my husband told her that his wife wouldn't like it. She replied, " why would she have to know"? That is extremely inappropriate. I called her and told her she was out of line, she said sorry, with attitude. She said she doesn't know how to explain what she said. Its pretty clear, she wants to sleep with my husband. I have worked in customer service and food industry and never spoke to a customer that way, I don't care how comfortable I was with them, I need to find a way to find out who the owner of this restaurant is. She tries to take my husband, I will take her job. There is no excuse, especially for a woman who is in her forties. She should know better.
More Subway Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Galveston, TX - customer service 
- Subway, Saint Joseph, IL - not giving me my last check
- Subway, Cleveland, OH - employer - meena 
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - food prep 
- Subway, Chicago, IL - customer service