Subway Restaurant / manager's attitude was like who cares
A few months ago I pulled up to the window at the Jefferson Street Subway in Athens. I ordered a large sub and told the cashier make it Tuna. I notice the workers laughing and giving each other high fives. Later I found out why. It was not a tuna it was meat ball with everything I requested on the tuna, mayo, green pepper etc. I called the Mgr. and informed, the Mgr. said they were out of tuna. The Mgr. never said come back and we will make it right. The manager's attitude was like who cares. I E-mailed a complaint to the Subway web site and no response. Needless to say I don't trade there at all!
More Subway Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food