Subway Restaurant / manager's attitude was like who cares

A few months ago I pulled up to the window at the Jefferson Street Subway in Athens. I ordered a large sub and told the cashier make it Tuna. I notice the workers laughing and giving each other high fives. Later I found out why. It was not a tuna it was meat ball with everything I requested on the tuna, mayo, green pepper etc. I called the Mgr. and informed, the Mgr. said they were out of tuna. The Mgr. never said come back and we will make it right. The manager's attitude was like who cares. I E-mailed a complaint to the Subway web site and no response. Needless to say I don't trade there at all!

Va

Comments

• Tr
      13th of Jun, 2009

Jason Tillo is the resident teenage troll, learned it at his mom's knee. He doesn't work, he can't work. He's a just turned 17 high school snip.

We all know those kinds right? Not a jock, but a nerd who failed most of his subjects not dealing with P.E.

14th of Jun, 2009

Then you're a loser since you're a high school drop out. That's why you cannot get a job.

16th of Jun, 2009

Jason, first of all she doesn't go to BK. She has no children, she never orders a kid's meal anywhere! We don't like BK because the food is awful!

Secondly, you are a loser if you are a high school drop out. Tracy has a college education and is an RN. You can't do much but work at manual labor all your life, digging ditches or sitting on the computer trolling people. Who pays for your meals? Your mama buys you kid's meals doesn't she? Tell us the truth. She was the one who complained about the penny.

As we say, a penny earned is a penny saved. You will never know the feeling of having money though, because you will be at minimum wage if you EVER get a job.

Tracy's mom. Thank God not yours. I'd have tossed you out when you left school. You're emancipated. Go on your own!

16th of Jun, 2009

Oh and for others, I am Tracy, just speaking in third person because of Jason's mind. He can't fathom people having any brains because he doesn't. So to confuse him more, I said I was my own mother! lol He's his own loser.

He complained here for his mother because she ordered him a kid's meal and they forgot to give her a penny change. He was mad, because then she couldn't buy him a bubblegum out of the machine. Oh my! Jason is such a baby.. who would admit to being a high school drop out anyway? Jason would.

• Mr

Identity fail.

• Mi
      17th of Jun, 2009

I would say you are busted Tracy. Or do you prefer to be called NonnieMouse?

17th of Jun, 2009

You fools, it's not identity fail. I did that just to confuse Jason. He's such a jerk. Now I see there are 3 other jerks here as well. Michael1972, you just registered today, right? How come you know so much about me? Who is nonniemouse?

Jason I have a good job as a nurse in a hospital. Why don't you get a high school diploma? Oh that's right, you wrote that you dropped out! Oh my, what a L o s e R.

NoThanks, no thanks.

• Pi
      18th of Jun, 2009

wow, jason tillo, you seem like an absolute freak. I'm a year younger than you and already i've gleaned that you can make a complaint about almost anything that anyone throws your way, and doubtless you'll throw some sort of purile insult my way when this gets posted. How dare you call peaches a whiny child? She's being treat terribly in her job - something you, as an unemployed individual, are in no position to comment on. Stop sitting at your computer harassing people and GET A LIFE.

• Mo
      20th of Mar, 2010

All of you who have a 5 dollar foot long problem. It does NOT say just any. it say any REGULAR foot long is 5 dollars.

1st of Oct, 2010

I have been working at Subway for 2 and 1/2 months now and trust me when I say I am looking for a new job. I like many of you had a nice picture in my head of a fresh clean place. I was so wrong, they change the dates on the food to today's date and you then don't know how old it is, my co-worker who has now moved on from this horrible job found green fluff on the cold cut trio. I often find the east Indian ladies hair in the prepared produce. The sauce containers never get washed out new sauce just keeps getting added. They usually only have one person working so not only is it a lot of work it is really hard to find time for a break. I no longer want to work there because I am not proud and I like to take pride in my work. If I had the financial backing I would quit today.

23rd of Jun, 2011

If youre to lazy to stand in line for five mins at subway then its your own fault plus subway drive through should not exist you people want to eat fresh and be healthy? GET THE ### OUT OF YOUR CAR most of you need the work out comin up to me all sweaty and out of breath because you just walked five ###ing feet JC you people have no faults do you

• Bo
      10th of Aug, 2011

Subway restaurant: Please dont stop seafood and crab sandwich. I recently found out that subways in vancouver bc, are no longer providing their customers a seafood ancrab sandwich.

• Br
      13th of Aug, 2012

i do not give sub to my dogs inspeter nail1/2 inch long guy from red deer alberta DISCRIMINATIONI AM SIKH

5th of Sep, 2012

I have worked at Subway for almost two years now. I love my job, I love my customers, and okay...sure... some days are better than others but never have I been out-right rude to my customers. I have had complaints, but I am regrettably for them and make it a personal mission to correct them. I close most evenings and I always quality control my food before i put it up, even if i have to throw away a whole pan of food because i know it's not going to last the night and be perfect in the morning. I do not own this store, but I do feel like it is my responsibility. Some of the issues are not always from the person right in front of you making your sandwich. For example: I read a post earlier today about a young lady coming in to order a sandwich and there only being two kinds of bread to choose from. She was upset, its understandable. However, The person who was taking her order might have just arrived for their shift, and the worker before him/her might not have made bread for the evening. WHY YOU MIGHT ASK. Simply for the fact that it was not his/her problem and they were not the ones going to be penalized for the problem. Its a sad fact but most people do not take pride in their work. Bread take over and hour to proof and cook at Subway, if the employee would have began making bread twenty minutes before their shift ended, the other co - worker would not have had to worry about to clocking in, discovering they had to make bread, finding out how much and of what kind to make, getting it out of the ###er(It's the cabinet in the cooler were the bread is kept), spraying it with water and scoring the bread, heating up the proofer and oven. On top of proofer for and hour, bread cooks for at least 10 minutes, and then sits on the cooling rack for an additional 30 minutes. I know in most peoples eyes 20 minutes is not a lot, but it really helps when it comes to making the bread. I Love my job, I want the feed back, I tell my manager all the time; If I am not doing something the right way or your unhappy with the way I am doing it, Let me know otherwise how do i know your unhappy with me. You don't have to yell at me, just tell me. AND YES I KNOW, WE ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTIONS SIX DIFFERENT TIMES. But with that big toaster in the back we cant hear a thing and that glass the protects the food from coughs and sneezes, It works as a great sound buffer also. I want you guys to let me know I cant give the location of the store I don't know how upper management would feel about it but I do have an email address that i will share with you guys if you have any question comments or grievances with my post.

5th of Sep, 2012

I forgot to give you the email... did I mention i am a little forgetful... Thing1o1@yahoo.com.
    That's a number 1 and lower case "o" and another 1.

5th of Sep, 2012

And for Subwayninja... For shame. Subway Restaurants do not need workers like you in their stores. I am sure you are more qualified for a different line of work.. Like fixing plumbing or computer analysis, something that doesn't have to do with the public. EVER.