Subway / cold meat/extremely bad service
Cold 'Hot' sandwiches & lukewarm morning 'Egg' sandwichs. any reheats get the korean staff eyes rolling. They seem to act as if they are doing you a favor by reheating your food - which is often as ALL of my sandwiches were never hot enough - let alone warm enough. Certain sadwiches (Chicken, Turkey, beef) are cooked in turbo-Oven instead of microwave first - then Turbo-Oven. Beware of any meats quickly placed into sandwiches without temps being tested (=/>140 degress F)! They never seem to check because they don't care. Korean is widely spoken behind the counter while English is horrible, at best. Better of pointing than explaining what you want in your sandwich) Also, forget asking for a Veggie sandwich, as they will screw it up right off the bat (they add tons of lettuce first off so your actual veggies don't have space in your sandwich).
Skip this dump and go to Charlie's or BK next door. Your dollar - and stomach - will go further.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway Restaurant - manager's attitude was like who cares 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.