Subway / filthy restaurant
I frequent Subway in Greenwood, AR often on lunch and now after ball games. Today I went to Subway at 1272 W. Center Street in Greenwood, AR. It was a little before 9:00 pm. There was 1 gentlemen in line when I came in with my grandson. As we placed our order 3 other people came in. The 3 after us got their food to go. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I had to step over a bunch of cheetos and other foods around a highchair at a table that no one was sitting at. As I am waiting for my grandson to finish eating I notice there were 2 used rubber gloves on the floor below the drink station. On the floor next to our table was dirty napkins on the floor and there was an empty cup on a table. I threw away my receipt before I sat down. I wish I hadn't so you could get the exact time I was there but I looked at the clock and it was 9:00pm. After the 3 individuals that came in after us got their food and left, the 2 store employees went to the back and was going on about a movie and music. They never came out to clean the store. I took several pictures showing the mess, the clock with time and how no one was in the store or at the counter while I am having to eat in this filth. I've never made a complaint for anything before but I thought this was a little ridiculous.
One last thing. On top of the filth, the air conditioner was broke and it was hot in the store.
It is not letting me upload the pictures. Please contact me with an email address if you would like them for your records.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.