Subway / rude manager
I go to Medical School which happens to be right beside a Subway. So at least once a week me and several other students would walk over for lunch on break. Well yesterday Nov. 8th we went over for lunch and all 4 of our subs were all mixed up none of us got the right sub we had ordered. We immediately call them and tell them the problem were one of there employees told us to come back the next day and our subs would be replaced she even told us her name if we had any problems. The following day we did as she told us to we went back and told them her name and what she had said well we got our subs we were sitting there eating them when the manager sends an employee over who wants all of our names, phone numbers and address! when we ask why the manager began hollering at us from behind counter as were still eating saying" We just wanted free food" "We were being unprofessional by wanting free food". I'm sorry but I'm in medical school I don't want or need a free $5 sub however i do want what I have paid for which I didn't get the first time around. The manager was the one being very unprofessional in front of the entire resturant and a long line of customers not to mention embaressing us in front of the resturant! We will not be back and I'm sure alot of the other customers that had to hear and deal with how the manager was handling the problem will not be back either!! It was RIDICILOUS...
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.