Subway Complaint / disturbed by recent subway commercial - advertisement

United States Review updated:

I was watching CBS this evening and during a commercial break, I caught one of your commercials that was just disturbing. It was one where a couple (don't remember if they were married or not) were sitting out on a blanket watching the stars. The girl asks to make a wish together. Apparently the guy wishes that his girlfriend becomes a Subway sub because she all the sudden transforms into one.

What kind of message are you trying to send to people? That your subs have more worth than someone's girlfriend? That is low. Very low. And I refuse to eat at any of your restaurants again until you remove this terrible commercial from the airwaves.

Sincerely

Comments

• Li
      17th of Apr, 2012

So MRMbadabing, if you were given a choice between your wife or a sub, which would you choose?

• Ns
      17th of Apr, 2012

what kinda sub did she become?

Fun?? CANNEBALISM?

• Actually the commercial did its intended job. Right after seeing the commercial one night I went to Subway and got a sub. I never thought any more of the commercial.

17th of Apr, 2012

How bout I turn your wife into a sub. How would you like that?

17th of Apr, 2012

I'm waiting for a representative from Subway to post on here. Anyways, no I am not jolly seeing as I have "RIPTed"him in just about all of his reviews.

• M3
      17th of Apr, 2012

I think you have it all wrong...I think the guy was in a romatic mood, under the stars with his virgin girlfriend and he wished that he can eat her...and the only way for that wish to come true was to turn her into a sandwich.

• Ri
      17th of Apr, 2012

The island of Dr. Mor(on)eau?

17th of Apr, 2012

...I could go for a sub right about now.

17th of Apr, 2012

I see the ripper hasn't trimmed her claws.

• Ne
      17th of Apr, 2012

I am someones wife and if my husband wants to think I'm a subway sub and eats me more power to him. As long as I'm happy and enjoying it too.

• Th
      18th of Apr, 2012

To a galaxy far far and back.

• Ge
      28th of Aug, 2013

This complaint is hilarious, and hope it is a joke. It is a commercial for good heavens!!! I think LinusOno1's wife looks like a sub sandwich, thats why he is offended.