Subway / served nasty dirty food to me and my kids
Me my husband and children visited a subway on pontiac trail in southlyon, mi.
Let me start by saying how completely dirty it was in the whole restaurant the line was so dirty I couldn’t even fathom the thought of ordering food from there it was very gross all the tables including floor was again filthy the tuna had turned almost black from sitting and not being replaced there was no wheat bread available but the biggest thing was the filth the line was so nasty not even my 12 year old son would eat there and he eats everything and anything... All the employees were standing around leaning on the counters and one tried to not even wear her gloves eww..
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Semmes, AL - service 
- MTA Subways - stinking trains 
- Subway, North Babylon, NY - stale bread. poor customer service
- Subway, Sanger, CA - I am complaining about the food and service 
- Subway, Baltimore, MD - store lied about coupon and value on my gift card