Subway / think twice you rude customers

okay, all you people that have the most unnecessary complaints about subway, how bout you look at it from the other side of the spectrum. I work at a subway and have some advice for you brainless people.
1)we cannot put four handfuls of onions or a whole container of pickles on your sandwich. Everything has guidelines just like every other store. Stop complaining how you don't get enough vegetables and learn that unless you want to start being charged for vegetables, let us follow OUR OWN RULES.
2)everyone says that we have a bad attitude. first of all get off your cellphone while being in the store, stop yelling at your kids or talking to friends. we have a job to do and we would rather not want to wait for you to get your act together. We ask the same questions for every sandwich, so help us out by just telling us what you want. We don't need our "robotic or monotone" voices if you would juss tell us answers to questions before we ask them.
3)if you tip your waitress/waitor at a restraunt for just serving your food, then why dont you tip or even thank the people that make AND serve your food. Its so hard to even hear a thanks from customers anymore.
4)We DO NOTTTTT want to hear lame jokes, like when we ask what can i get for you? then do not use the following responses: a million dollars, the winning lottery ticket, a sandwich, or WORST OF ALL-- I DONT KNOW. you know you are obviously coming to subway. you have thoughts about subway. how do you not know what you want? and if you are ordering for someone and we ask, for instance, what vegetables you want- dont say whatever you usually put on or i dont know. WE DO NOT HAVE A USUAL THAT WE PUT ON!! every customer is different and has what they like and by saying i dont know, WE HAVE NO BETTER IDEA!!!
5)at my subway, we dont do mini sandwiches anymore. stop complaining and just get a six inch. if you get a kids meal, you HAVE to get APPLES, not chips, and WHITE/CHOCOLATE MILK OR JUICE BOX, not pop. we don't have any control over this. we cant jus put make your own kids meal on our computer. also we do ham, turkey, roast beef or veggie for minis. as you can read this does not include veggie, bologna or chicken. also, you know what your kdis are going to get PLEASEEEE DO NOT LET THEM ORDER, we cannot hear them and they are slow. im sorry, juss bein strait up.
6)LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT: DONT SAY I NEED OR I WANT OR GIVE ME. USE YOU FCKN MANNERS AND SAY CAN I PLESAE HAVE. ITS SO DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE WHEN YOU SAY THINGS LIKE A IMMATURE CHILD. 4 OUT OF 5 CUSTOMERS DO THIS. DONT BE ONE OF THEMMMMMM!!!

Comments

14th of Feb, 2010

Don't stay open store hours as supposed too..open later and closes earlier then advertised..

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2010

Wow..I used to be a waitress and I can understand you to a point, but you sound very angry throughout your post. Maybe a different job, might help or not serving the public. As a waitress once, I endured some real great folks and a few rude customers, but you just can't let it get you down. With every job you will ever have or do have there is good and bad, it is what or in how you deal with it.

• Su
      16th of Aug, 2010

You are a very angry person and should not be in customer service.

I've been and am in customer service positions and have had to deal with customers who are very rude, but I'd at least POLITELY inform them of things instead of using caps and rude language.

16th of Aug, 2010

paigesubway, I'm headed to subway for dinner right now...I know what you mean. I usually say [censored] gimme a [censored]ing sixer with extra lettuce. But I ALWAYS tell them thankyou and have a nice day.

16th of Aug, 2010

to summer in the sun: shut up. lol. i dont use caps and rude language in person, you cant use caps in person. that was just dumb to say, but anyways, i am polite but im just trying to imform others of how many things customers can do wrong and im trying to help them because ive read almost al lthe complaints and not one is legit.

to food for thought:haha i would love for someone to say that to me, it might make my day. AND THANK YOU FOR SAYING THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

17th of Aug, 2010

i thought that'd cheer ya up! eff rude people!

• Mr
      1st of Jan, 2019

@foodforthought Like the OP?

• El
      19th of Aug, 2010

I've managed a Subway for four years and must say this is a pretty lame complaint. I agree with one or two of your frustrations, but your poor, premeditated assessments make me wonder how well you respond to customer inquiries on the spot. There are thorough and concise ways to respond to most of the issues you pointed out. Cell phones and extremely distracted customers are the only thing I'll admit to agreeing with, not because it annoys ME, but because it negatively affects my service to other patrons.

Two things that really stood out:

- There is a 'whatever comes on it' for each and every sandwich. Federal law requires large restaurant chains to make a nutritional declaration that accurately reflects their standard 'recipe' and to only show those ingredients in all portrayals of their menu items (better know as the commonly misinterpreted 'false advertising' law). Check a Subway nutrition guide or look at the pictures for more details.

- You aren't entitled to tips because tipped employees do not have to be paid the standard minimum wage. Federal law states that if you take in more than $30 a month in gratuities, you must report those earnings to the tax agencies and your employer can reduce your hourly rate to as low a $2.13 an hour as long as you average $7.25 an hour AFTER factoring tips but before taking out taxes.

19th of Aug, 2010

elizabeth: there is not just a regular, maybe a recommended for healthiness, but not a recommended per person for taste buds. and i was putting more of an emphasis on the thank you, the tip juss came out because people tip waitresses, just a comparison

21st of Aug, 2010

I completely agree. The masses have gotten to be incredibly self-centered toward anyone in customer service. I actually had a customer snap her fingers at me after demanding something and wanted it NOW. She ended up having to wait 20 mins. while I tended to the polite and intelligent people. Oops. Did I forget to tell someone she was waiting for something? Damn right I did. lol

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2010

Not every customer is like that, OP. If I were to be in your store, you would find out that a few customers are quite capable of being nice and polite as I am one of them. When I have been in any establishment, I am always careful to treat everyone politely until there is rudeness directed my way. In that case, I usually say, "Okay, that was rude behavior and I don't have to tolerate it and will go somewhere else for a sandwich. Then I leave the person who treated me so rudely with food for thought and perhaps a lesson in civility. You madam, should not be in customer service if you cannot handle children ordering for themselves especially if they are over 9 years old.

• Fa
      22nd of Aug, 2010

I ask for a 6 inch feast with white american, everything but pickels, and the workers still look dazed and f---ing confused like i ordered a foreign object.haha

• Gw
      23rd of Aug, 2010

I agree with op to a point, but you need to look for another job.

• Ar
      23rd of Aug, 2010

Amen! I had a woman get mad at me for apparently not listing, when I was trying to take her order while she had that ugly bluetooth in her ear! I left something in her drink, Im not sure what it was but I didn't bother taking it out. lol Please, if you are ordering or driving, HANG UP YOUR [censored]ING PHONE!

23rd of Aug, 2010

td577: get your facts strait. there is no longer a "works" subway has gotten rid of it for about a year now. thanks though for tryin to bash me, even though it didn't work. and i am nice to customers, they are just rude and such. obviously you seem like a person who sits behind a desk dealing with nothing but computer issues. ha. whatevs.

Shannon35: there are parents that let their three year old order. not only are they not above counter height. but their voice doesn't carry to your ear and they don't even know what subway is. I can handle a 9 yr old. duh. you are stupid.

• Fi
      30th of Mar, 2018

@none No need to be rude to others. If you cannot handle your job quit. Calling someone stupid when you cannot spell to save your life is pointless.

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2010

Then those parents are idiots, not me. I find that your attitude towards life stinks.

24th of Aug, 2010

shannon: get real! paige isn't displaying a bad attitude about life, she's merely complaining about one section. perhaps you on your high horse have never made a complaint in your cushy life...I doubt it since your on this forum. let her complain your doin the same. plus the food industry is a difficult place to be. people ARE RUDE. it wears a person down. EFF OFF!

24th of Aug, 2010

p.s. you are an idiot if you can't figure out that your kids are making someone else's life just a little bit harder than need be.

• Mr
      1st of Jan, 2019

@foodforthought So then you'll be happy with these kids at 25years old not knowing how to do the simplest things?

24th of Aug, 2010

haha maybe over subway...

• Ra
      25th of Aug, 2010

I think someone should find a different job.

• Fi