Subway / co-worker complaint
I had just started working at Subway January 28th, 2010. It was going great until one night I was scheduled to work with my co-worker, Liberty. Everyone warned me about her. They told me she was very loud, rude to customers, and had been getting lots of complaints from customers also. Ever since the first night I worked with her, she has been very rude to me.
She yells at me in front of customers for absolutely no reason at all. I try to do my job the way I was trained, and it seems every little thing I do, she watches me and yells at me if I don't do it right.
She yells at my manager, she keeps customers waiting, and she makes my day hell at work.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.