Subway at Walmart on Singing Hills Dr Sioux city, IA / ordered chicken noodle soup/ disgusting and dirty in store

Dm Jan 24, 2019 Review updated:

I visited subway last week Tuesday 1-15-19 wanting a bowl of soup.. So when I got there I couldn't believe how dirty it was in there...So as I stood there for at least 10 minutes waiting to be helped cuz one of the other workers didn't think he needed to help with the 5 customers up front.. So finally I was asked what I wanted just like that, not may I help you.. So I ordered the soup and my husband ordered a sandwich. That took another 10 Minutes as iam on my lunch break. We sat down in the dirty dirty3400 store. Opened my soup and it looked like it had been there for days. It was cold and burnt.. well I wasn't going to pay 2.50 just to throw it away. I took it back up to the counter to get my money back. And that was embracing as the young Mexican gentleman told me I couldn't have my money back.. He continued to argue with me He told me he just made the soup tis morning. I looked at him and mentioned that couldn't be possible cuz it looked like it was scraped from bottom of pan.. He then yelled at me infront of several customers, Why if you saw it was the bottom of the pan did I order it. I looked as him and said Im sorry I didn't know I had too. anyway I just want you to know I was an employee of Subway on outer drive for rob and laurie, so I know that is not the way we treat customers.. needless to say I will never go to that subway again and iam making sure everyone knows not too.. I think I will call the health dept to check that store out as it should be closed down. it is disgusting...

Comments

•   Jan 24, 2019

Its usually happenig at food center, they serve hygienic food, its better if you complaint, 2 months ago two babies dies in my City i.e. Karachi Pakistan by dining hygiene food from a well known restaurent

•   Jan 24, 2019

*two children of 6 or 5 yearrs

•   Jan 25, 2019

I’d have asked for a fresh cup of soup. Tell them it was cold, let them dunk in a finger. You paid for fresh, hot soup and would like that. And please don’t scrape the bottom of the pot or else you get burnt bits. Smile, be polite and they generally respond well.