Subway, Apopka, FL / health issues

1 Apopka, FL, United States Review updated:

Every wednesday I take my kids to eat @ subway, ive never had a complaint about them. But today after picking my kids up from school we went to subway in apopka @ 2:30 pm. The lady that was preparing our 3 sandwiches coughed in her glove & without taking the gloves of &/or washing her hands she continued to work on the philly cheesesteak. That was disgusting, I just told them, I was going somewhere else to eat. I work @ a fast food place, & I have seen the emails from the health department in which it says if a fast food employee is sick they shouldn't be working. H1n1 virus is going around, I take care of my kids & myself. I think the crew in this location need to be retrained on handwashing & changing gloves. Im a general manager @ a fast food so I know the proper steps that need to be taken, & these procedures were not followed in this restaurant. I am sorry to say you have lost me as a customer, family of 4 & I usually stop by for lunch with my boss when we want to get away from our food. Guaranteed, I will never stop there again & I will let everyone know what occured there today, not to hurt anyone but for health issues.

Comments

• Yo
      25th of Feb, 2010

If you truely managed a fast food restaurant, you wouldn't be eating in fast food restaurants.