Subway / $5 sub

United States Review updated:

On my lunch i went to the Subway Restaurant on 6133 South Blvd, Charlotte NC 28224. I bought two 6inch subs( cold cut and chicken bacon ranch). I didnt know that they were footlong February until I got to work and my friends told me. So i called the store to tell my complaint and the Manager comment was, " So what do you want me to do about it". She never once appologize or offered me the other half of my sub. She was so rude and uncaring. She told me well if you want the other half of the sub you will have to buy and said she was busy. I will never go back to that store and I will tell everyone at work. I will also place the incident on the board at work.

I have heard several people talking about eating at Subway. I told him about the incident and he said it was partly my fault for not reading the signs. I told him be better not come back with Subway or I would put an anonymous note in the manager's office saying he is sexually harassing me. Another was a mother of an eight year old boy and seven year old twin girls(fratinal)also wanted to order from Subway. I told her if she brought food from Subway that I would call CPS and say that she beats her children. She told me to take a hike and has not talked to me ever since, especially since I just said that to scare her into changing her mind.

I don't lie so I did not make false reports to these people, but I was hoping with my threats that they would listen to me.

Comments

• Ho
      26th of Mar, 2012

". I told him be better not come back with Subway or I would put an anonymous note in the manager's office saying he is sexually harassing me. Another was a mother of an eight year old boy and seven year old twin girls(fratinal)also wanted to order from Subway. I told her if she brought food from Subway that I would call CPS and say that she beats her children."

Troll, in the dungeons, troll in the dungeons. Thought you outta know.

• Id
      27th of Mar, 2012

I think that's the wrong way to handle the situation.

• Do
      20th of May, 2012

lol, so because you can't read you wanna come back and get more food? I mean c'mon people. It's completely stupid that you would even think we would say yea come on back and get another 6inch. 1st off, during that month the place is a disaster, subway corporate offices have terrible layouts for the rest of the franchises. In ways they tell owners to run their stores. yea just have 2 people run the store all day have em work like they're getting paid 20 dollars an hour, but pay em minimum wage that's it. There are no pay raises. 2nd have you ever gone out to eat at another business, and after you order said actually i missed that special can I get more food for free????? No you haven't because subway has it laid out so everyone get's how much of whatever they want. The only people who come in to subway are greedy individuals like yourself. Here's an example guy comes in says he wants 2 footlongs, they are still 2 for 5 right, no sir if you READ the sign its after 4, oh well I'll just take one then lol

• Ky
      22nd of May, 2012

Serioosly? You thought the Manager at Subway was rude? You THREATED people. That's a lot worse, and illegal.

• Su
      28th of May, 2012

FIRST of all, Sir/Ma'am, or WHOever you are,
    Number One: There are MULTIPLE signs on the menu, the door, as well as window clingings that advertise for FebruANY. It is extremely rude, disrespectful, and childish of you to call and complain because of your ignorance and negligence to take notice to ANY of the signs. And if you want to whine because the Sandwich Artist who was making your sandwich didn't advertise it to you, take notice: Some owners forbid their employees to upsell to footlongs during the month of February to cut down on ordering costs.
    Number Two: The Owner should have handled the situation professionally, but she does have her own store and may run it as she pleases.
    Number Three: You are COMPLETELY childish, ignorant, selfish, and stupid to harass and threaten theses individuals, simple as that. If you want to act like that, there's a good chance that you're not taken seriously in life. and that makes me sad for you.

Face it, its YOUR OWN FAULT that you CHOSE to miss out on the deal. Maybe this will teach you to use your eyes and be more observant.

• Ba
      2nd of Oct, 2012

If you order 2-6 inch sandwiches that are different its not up to a Subway sandwich maker to tell you everything is $5.00 A 6" sandwich is still cheaper. Show some accountability yourself...They gave you what you ordered...unless your a complete ### and can't do the math.

• Br
      2nd of Oct, 2012

There was no "other half of your sub". YOU ordered the 6", which was not the special. The specials are clearly posted in the stores. Your bad. Suck it up.