Subway / $5 sub
On my lunch i went to the Subway Restaurant on 6133 South Blvd, Charlotte NC 28224. I bought two 6inch subs( cold cut and chicken bacon ranch). I didnt know that they were footlong February until I got to work and my friends told me. So i called the store to tell my complaint and the Manager comment was, " So what do you want me to do about it". She never once appologize or offered me the other half of my sub. She was so rude and uncaring. She told me well if you want the other half of the sub you will have to buy and said she was busy. I will never go back to that store and I will tell everyone at work. I will also place the incident on the board at work.
I have heard several people talking about eating at Subway. I told him about the incident and he said it was partly my fault for not reading the signs. I told him be better not come back with Subway or I would put an anonymous note in the manager's office saying he is sexually harassing me. Another was a mother of an eight year old boy and seven year old twin girls(fratinal)also wanted to order from Subway. I told her if she brought food from Subway that I would call CPS and say that she beats her children. She told me to take a hike and has not talked to me ever since, especially since I just said that to scare her into changing her mind.
I don't lie so I did not make false reports to these people, but I was hoping with my threats that they would listen to me.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.