Suburban Propane / UNETHICAL PRACTICES

SUBURBAN PROPANE IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO DEAL WITH. TAR AND FEATHER THE CEO OR WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR UNETHICAL PRICE GOUGING, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD NOTHING ABOUT, THEIR COMING TO YOUR HOME WHEN YOU ARE NOT THERE TO TELL THEM DO NOT FILL, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON! THEY CHARGED MY POOR MOTHER $1.25 PER GALLON (275 GALLONS) TO PUMP OUT THE GAS AFTER WE TOLD THEM TO COME GET THE TANK AND ALSO CHARGED HER $95.00 ON TOP OF THAT FOR RESTOCK FEE! WHAT WAS THE $1.25 PER GAL FOR YOU CROOKS? DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE IF YOU CAN KEEP FROM IT!

Jc

Comments

• Ak
      Nov 30, 2011

this suburban propane is one of the worst propane copany, very poor custoer service, their price is worst usually 75cents to 1 dollar higher than the market price...please dont go with them... they will cheat u...

• Pe
      Dec 20, 2012

My Ongoing Problem: promise to come out and service line waited three days and 8 hours no show treated like idiot when I tried to explain that gas flow was inadequate how could three major appliances go out at same time. Partial gas flow only, tried to tell me not paid bill had receipts for all bills paid in full, gas coming it to house but not enough bills being paid etc. then wanted to charge me two hundred dollars to send out tech to check on problem when I complained of inadequate gas flow, weather below freezing out side no heat inside, I am elderly and disabled suffering with the cold. Want to start class action suit or just sue this company for theft of paid service and major monopoly of service in my area with no recourse to decent adequate service as they promise. There fees are outrageous and now they want to charge us to train their employees!!!( check your recent bill California) [protected]@sbcglobal.net