Suburban Propane / Payment for unused Propane
I recently changed Propane suppliers from Suburban Propane to another company due to huge price differences. Suburban last charged me $4.09 per Gallon versus new company charging $2.45 per gallon. I was told by Suburban that I would be paid for the unused propane in tanks. The cost of propane I had been buying was between $3.79 - $4.09 a gallon. First I had to continually call then for over 2 months to get them to get their tanks picked up. Then today I contact then to see what they are reimbursing me for the 2 tanks, which were both full. I was informed I was receiving $571.00 for 200 gallons. Even if I had only paid $3.50 a gallon I should still be receiving $700.00!! So it appears they are buying it back at around $2.08 a Gallon. Isn't there any place to report these people? This is absolutely ridiculous!
More Suburban Propane Complaints & Reviews
- Suburban Propane - Overall service and ethics 
- Suburban Propane - Price gouging 
- Suburban Propane - TANK FEE & PICKUP FEE 
- Suburban Propane - Pricegauging Unfair Practices 
- Suburban Propane - Prices
- Suburban Propane - excessive fees
- Suburban Propane - propane prices, billing, monopoly
- Suburban Propane - suburban in general
- Suburban Propane - rate of $4.249 per gallon?
- Suburban Propane - price gouging