Submit Solution / unauthorized credit card charge

United States, Utah Review updated:
Submit Solution
I ordered Seller Lounge and Submit Solutions piggy backs on their site. I did not authorize any services or product from submit solutions. Yet they have charged me $39.99 and will not refund the money. They did close the account and have not provided any services for the fee they refuse to refund. Sounds like internet robbery. Who can I contact to report them and get my refund. I had to cancel that credit card as to not have any further charges from them.
Any help is appreciated linda429@socal.rr.com

N  18th of Mar, 2009 by

Submit Solution - Fradualent charges
Submit Solution
1323 North Research Way, Bldg K. Suite 1100
Phone: 800.338.3712

On March 5th, 2009 I received an email about “Learn EBay by THE SELLERS LOUNGE” (ph 866-785-7328). It boosted “As seen on CBS News” and "PC magazine". I ordered the CD and was charged $2.87 for the CD & postage as I agreed. Since then my account has been charged by 2 separate companies, www.submitsolution.com for $39.95 and a second charge from Sellers Lounge for $63.78. These companies are EBay partners
I called Submit Solutions and they said when I ordered the CD I also I signed up to build an online website. They would close my account BUT would not refund my money. I told them that I would be contacting my credit card company & the BBB.
I contacted The Sellers Lounge regarding the charge of $63.78. They also said that I signed up for something, which I did not, and are in process of canceling the order and refunding my charge.
I also contacted CBS New to notify them of my situation and let them know that these companies are using their good name for endorsement of their deceptive practices
I advise others to help stop these fraudulent practices. Contact CBS news & PC magazine also.
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by

Submit Solution - Submit Solution

I had enrolled in the Goobiz and given the ok for transaction of $ 5. Then I saw that I was being charged $ 39.95 by Submit Solution. I have never even heard of this company nor did I ask for being enrolled to it. I never received an email for the same. I have been ripped off twice in the month of August . I tried calling them but no one picks up the phone. Google should do something about it too. As this was possible when I joined Goobiz. I trusted Google and was ripped off . Even Google is to be held responsible.
D  8th of Sep, 2009 by
As a representative of Submit Solution, I want to inform you of what takes place with our online trial offer and respond to Jayshree's complaint.

Submit Solution is partnered with several companies. When a client signs up with one of those companies, before they finish registering they are presented with our offer for a free trial of Submit Solution and its Web-design services. All terms and conditions are clearly stated on the opt-in page. The client has the option of clicking “Yes, continue” to accept the offer or “No thanks” to decline it. They are emailed a confirmation of their new order with their new Investor Business Center information. The client can then use the website free of charge for a specified period of time, after which they will be charged a monthly fee to continue using the site. These terms are stated on the opt-in page. If the client contacts our support department within the free-trial period to cancel their account, their account is closed without charge.

If you, like Jayshree, signed up for our free trial but then find you don’t want it after the free-trial period ends, please call us and we will work with you to help you get your money back and avoid future charges. Our customer-service representatives are helpful, friendly and quite understanding. We always do our best to help our customers and we promise to treat you fairly and kindly throughout the refund process.

Please contact Submit Solution’s support department with the following contact information to work out a solution today. We are confident you will feel satisfied with your experience speaking with us.

Submit Solution Support Department