Subliminal Power, WCCL Network. / RECIEVED NO EMAIL TO VERIFY PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD.

I PURCHASED THROUGH PAYPAL THIS COMPANYS PRODUCT. (SUBLIMINAL MIND PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD) I RECIEVED NO CONFIRMATION OR DOWNLOAD EMAIL. THIS MAY BE ONLY A TECHNICAL GLITCH. THE ORDER NUMBER IS Order Number: #U32552439. PLEASE HELP.
DAVID BAILLIE

Comments

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2009

THE COMPANY IS DIGITAL RIVER

• Al
      20th of Jun, 2011

Dear David,

My name is Alan and I am the site manager for myhelphub.com, where you can find support for Subliminal Power and all the other products from the WCCL network.

Even though this reply comes late, I would like to explain to possible visitors of this site what happened in your case.

I have checked and the payment for order U32552439 was never completed - so it's natural you never got a download.

You could have contacted us through myhelphub.com and we would have told you about this and provide a new purchase link. We always reply within one business day.

I hope this helps clarifying to other visitors that we will always provide support for any purchases from our customers.

Best wishes