Sublimagic.co.uk / Will not refund

1 8 Eighth Avenue, YorkshireEngland, Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01274 875 818

I ordered a Crystal Machine from Sublimagic. I was aware that their would be a 6 week wait which i duely waited but I still had not received anything on week 8. I was told it was despatched but DHL had seemingly lost it. They told me they couldn't get another machine in and that they would refund my monies into Paypal amounting to £189.98. I have telephonee but they keep on saying that it
is being refunded. I originally purchased this on the 16th January, 2008 and to date still no refund. I paid by Paypal but I was out of time to protect myself since I had a six week wait in the first instance. Beware of this company.

Ro

Comments

• Co
      19th of Jul, 2009

nothing but praise from me to the above company

• Ha
      28th of Aug, 2009

like above post very very good company, great heat press machines friendly customer service and most of all very good prices.

6th of Feb, 2014

Beware of dealing with this Company. I ordered and paid for a heat press. They cannot supply but will not Refund. This was 12 months ago.

6th of Feb, 2014

Also like to add to previous comments. I have read (unfortunately after paying) bad reviews about this Company. They never answer the phone. Managed to speak on a live web chat but was told many times they would refund. This was total lies. In the end I was told they simply did not have any money to refund and to claim it back through my Bank!! I would call this a scam!!!

• Of
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Currently going through complaints process with Paypal, Sublimagic have not delivered goods, phone number is a message to contact them by email. they do not respond to emails, i am not holding my breath.

• Yv
      14th of Jun, 2016

I ordered heat press 11th may 2016 I am now going through the same thing this company needs to be shut down they don't reply to you they lie about it being sent but they take your money quick I have no heat press or a refund they get rich on other peoples money this needs to stop