Subhiksha Super Market / Poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

Today evening I went to Subhiksha supermarket in Nanganallur, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Nowadays customer service is very poor in subhiksha, Nananallur. They asked me to take all the the products by myself. that is o.k Then asked me to put all the products in Subhiksha bag. Nobody was willing to help me. Particularly the girl who billed behaved in a very bad manner. When I asked about it she replied very rudely and She said that it is not her duty to reply.

For any business customer service is very important.Then only they can survive.

I never experienced such thing in any departmental stores before this.

Their products very cheaper compared to others. But if customer service is poor people will go for alternative.

Comments

• Sk
      7th of Nov, 2007

Most of the departmental stores is like that only they don't have the service attitude even though they work in service industry.
    It important to the organization to groom the working people by training them to be cool in approach faster in help give the customer about latest arrival and discount in product etc. Main thing is how to behave with customer because they are not buying it for free customer is paying money for it so it is up to the concern to behave in cool and with wisdom to make customer come again to the same market for purchase!