Subhiksha Mobile Outlet / Nokia 1110i / Not proper response from store

India Review updated:
I have purchased Nokia 1110i mobile instrument from a Subhiksha Mobile outlet at Ahmedabad in Satellite area on 19th July 2007. After activating my seam card during using the mobile I found that * key was not working properly. On 22nd morning July I have reported the problem with Subhiksha Outlet from where I have purchased the mobile. At that time Mr. Manish attended the problem and he has restored the factory settings again and told me that the problem might not be reappeared. But on the same day the problem was again appeared and at the noon i have again reported the same person for the problem. he accepted that the instrument has problem. But they have refused to solve the problem and told me to visit Nokia Care Center to Solve the problem. and they have shown a very rude behavior with me.

I strongly believe that as I have purchased my instrument from Subhiksha than Subhiksha people should solve my problem and as it is a problem with a new instrument, Subhiksha should give me the replacement. So I have not visited Nokia Center.

Mitesh Soni

A  27th of Aug, 2007 by
I am agree with you that your mobile set should be replace by the seller only. They make every promise to solve the problem and assure for replacement of the goods before you buy. That that they show their real character.
N  13th of Dec, 2007 by
I want to purchase a new mobile please help me.
N  13th of Dec, 2007 by
Please sent me your outlet details, I want to purchase mobile from indore location.
D  16th of Dec, 2007 by
I strongly oppose to the complaint. As if i myself is a frequent mobile buyer, once i have purchased nokia n70 from a dealer, as the comp showroom would fetch more money, in dealers i wud get discount, within 10 days i faced a similar prob. My kepad was not working. But i took the set to nokia service centre instead the dealer. B coz the dealer is supposed to sell the products from different comp. Not like comp outlets who does sale n service.
A  13th of Jan, 2008 by
Can you send Nokia handset price 1600, 3230 & 1110. I am purchasing in immediately.

Your earlier reply highly appreciated.
A  14th of May, 2008 by