Subhiksha Departmental Stores / Incompetence of staff at Subhiksha stores

1 India Review updated:

The Subhiksha store started in our locality i.e. in Sector-37, Faridabad previous year (2006). I have been buying regular stuff from Subhiksha stores for past some months but not without a problem.

Every time I visit this particular store only makes me regret why I entered the store in the first place. The staff appears to be very incompetent and ineffective as well as inefficient in customer handling. The staff employed do not put up the price tags on most of the commodities, there is NO product that one can find/locate easily such is the conundrum and chaos at this particular store.

To my shock and horror I have just walked off the store several times without buying anything but with all the fretting over the staff inefficiency. The staff at the billing section is busy with entering the new rates etc in the computer, they are lethargic, and make so many mistakes while billing thats really irks all the customers waiting for their turn to be billed. Moreover to the shock of the customers sometimes they are not even in the mood to listen to the customers talking to each other.

Every time there is one or the other problem that the staff faces - generators are not switched on when electricity is gone off, there are NO proper queues for people buying stuff, there are far too many stock outs of the essential products, the products are lying on the ground making it difficult for the customers to walk across.

I hope some necessary steps are taken to induct and train staff before recruiting and thereby not making the customers' shopping experience a mess.

Thanks for listening the complaint, I hope the Subhiksha management does something about it and does something concrete or take stern steps in favor of customer services.

Comments

28th of Sep, 2007

These Subhiksha store's are a real pain if you have all the time in the world please visit this store.Be sure to visit your regular Kirana Store as half the items you need is not there and as mentioned the salesmanship is horrible to say the least.I have had a real bad experince with the store locted in Wilson Garden in Bangalore.

• Ni
      1st of Oct, 2007

WE are pleased to inform you that we are having our own premises of 80'*20' approx. 3 stored on the m g road , in the heart of the city which is market place. we are looking for the francise of your brand so if you are intrested ,please contact us personlly for further process.
    Thanking you.

• Ms
      23rd of Oct, 2007
    Subhiksha Departmental Stores - Very Poor Customer Service
    India

I have been visiting Subhiksha for the past 6 months for my monthly provisions needs. I am residing at Nanganallur, Chennai, Tamilnadu.

In Nananallur Subhiksha , I used to notice, people are always lazy, lethargic and irresponsible. Particularly the people those who are working in billing counter are very rude.

They don"t help people who buy for large amount to get the products. They compel the people to get the products by themselves because it is a self service shop. Even they don't know which products are available and the number of products to be delivered. For all enquiries they don't reply properly.

There are two entrances in Nanganallur shop. At one entrance security stands and at the other entrance billing counter works but at the most of the time at the billing counter side nobody will be available. They never care about the security of the products.

On 19th October 2007 I went there to buy products for rupees 700/-. They asked me to do all the work including packing of the products and left the place without checking whether I pack the right number of products.

For any business, customer service is very important and the right qualified people should be appointed as employees and then only they can survive.

• Va
      5th of Jan, 2008

i want to prepare the whole stores with interior work if you contact with us then contact :+919876135953

• Sh
      16th of Jan, 2008
    Subhiksha Departmental Stores - Non-available of medicines
    Subhiksha Departmental Stores
    India

Subhiksha Deparmental Stores sell medicine at 10% discount at MRP. Subhiksha's branch at Ulhasnagar 3(Dist. Thane - Maharashtra) staff in medicine section is not at all cooperative. I have twice Registered medicine required by me ie. Omex FF 40 Tab. and Syp. Ulgel A in their Register. It is more than one month I could not get medicines from them. I have to purchase medicine from other Medical Stores at MRP. I think they are deliberately not purchasing medicines so that people go to nearby Medical Stores.

• Ku
      29th of Aug, 2008

Respected Sir
    I have a shop in prime Commercial location at BC Main Market Jahangeer Puri Delhi . Kindly survey the location if its suits your requirement
    Contact