Subhiksha / Cheap marketing tactics

1 India Review updated:

On 12th June 2007, I had purchased food items and other consumer goods worth Rs.1508.29 from the Subhiksha outlet situated at Ramanthapur, Hyderabad. M/s.Subhiksha had come out with an offer of 3 KGs of Charminar Brand Basmathi Rice for all purchases of Rs.1500 or above. The store Manager pleaded time of 2 to 3 days to deliver the free offer item as Subhiksha was reportedly running out of the stock. Despite umpteen number of visits to this outlet and phone calls to the Store Manager, the free offer remains undelivered. I request the authorities of MRTP commission through your esteemed site to initiate suitable action against SUBHIKSHA to curb this unfair trade practice and to see that justice is delivered to thousands of customers like me who have fallen prey to such cheap marketing tactics of Subhiksha.

Rangachari.C.K
flat 401, concrete symphony,
Road no.3, Prashanthnagar,
Uppal, Hyderabad - 500039
Phone [protected]
cell [protected]

More Subhiksha Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      31st of Aug, 2007

Subhiksha stores in Bangalore is a total disappointment because of stock and the behavior of its staff though their concept is really good. I have wowed not go to Subhiksha store any more. This happened At Subhiksha JP Nagar- At the start of this month (AUG 07) I purchased groceries worth Rs. 1200 and Subhiksha gifted me a Rs 100 coupon which is valid for the whole month to purchase vegetables and fruits. Today (31 Aug) my wife purchased fruits and vegetables worth Rs 166, on producing the coupon the staff argued with her that if u buy Rs 200 then only this coupon (though no condition is mentioned on the coupon) will be valid and to my shock they didnt let her go from the store without paying even she insisted that she dont want to buy, then she called me (I was in office) and I had to threaten them with Police compliant, then only they let her go.

So please be careful while going to Subhiksha stores.

Rohit Agarwal
    JP Nagar
    Bangalore -78
    Mobile - 9845675225

5th of Sep, 2007

Subhiksha is sick and people working there is horrible, recently i went to subhiksha and forgot my helmet, when i went to collect back they not only refused to return it but misbehaved also and i lost my helmet.